Comments

• RatbasterdJr
    RatbasterdJr Member Posts: 702
    edited August 2022
    Options
  • Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 5,582
    Options

Nemesis has passive map pressure and information, antiloop, and he's the best pallet buster in the game. As long as you go for tentacles in places where you couldn't have gotten a punch anyway, the extra health state isn't too crippling. There's no way he's in the bottom bin.

I'd say it's probably Myers. Mandatory slow start that's downright crippling without perks to back him up, no antiloop or mobility, and is the only killer whose power can actually run out. (Well, Freddy partially applies, but he's not in a good state either.)

• toxik_survivor
    toxik_survivor Member Posts: 1,181
    Options

Sadoka- m1 killer no chase power, her condemning is pretty useless

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623
    Options

Top 5 most mediocre Killers? There's no way you can honestly think Nemesis is a top 5 Killer when he's a worse Demogorgon

• RatbasterdJr
    Options

Ok lemme explain. Nemesis has something that all other ranger killers don’t have.. take huntress and slinger for example, (who are 4.4 killers), they can hit you over a pallet, just as nemesis can. However the biggest advantage that nemesis has is he has a win win situation at pallets. Either he’s going to connect the hit and injure / infect the survivor, or he misses the survivor and breaks the pallet anyway. Any other range killer misses over a pallet, and they have to go through cooldown before they can then break the pallet or continue chase.

Nemesis’s tentacle hit box does not just end where the whip lands, it lasts through the entire animation and is not stationary, meaning by moving sideways while tentacle striking, he’s covering a huge area with the whip, making it much more difficult to dodge, and impossible to dodge in some tiles. Tier 3 nemesis has one of the strongest anti loops in the game. Demo is good, but nemesis still beats him at pallets and windows.

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    Options

Nemesis has to hit T2 to have an actual Power. Good Survivors will make that difficult.

That's where Demogorgon has Nemesis beat (also in range, 1v4, Add-Ons and mobility)

• Biscuits
    Biscuits Member Posts: 1,097
    Options

For the average player up to like 90% of the player base, they would do the worst with Hillbilly.

At the top end, with the players that are relatively good with all killers, Sadako.

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,533
    Options

Trapper: Has to rely on Survivors not paying attention to either him or the ground... addon dependent

Pig: having passive slowdown doesn't amount to much due to RNG (even though it has being somewhat changed)... and is addon dependent

Sadako: Bad map traversal (cause it's affected by generic map placement... it would be nice to see a change to something different).... also is addon dependent

• RatbasterdJr
    Options

I can only recall maybe 1 game that I had trouble getting to tier 3. It’s really not hard at all.

• AshyBashy
    AshyBashy Member Posts: 28
    Options

Trapper is basically just an M1 killer, but if you go against a Trapper who knows what they're doing he's sort of decent

• malloymk
    malloymk Member Posts: 1,542
    Options

Yeah. Oni is about 10x as strong as Myers. It's not hard to get his power. It's two hits. If you're taking 3 minutes to get three hits, you weren't going to win anyway.

Myers is still the weakest (in my opinion). Some slight slow down and some strong/unique add-ons. But still pretty easy to counter.

• ByeByeQ
    ByeByeQ Member Posts: 1,104
    Options

What are you actually asking with this question?

The worst killer for the game is Nurse, and it's not even close. Her ability to literally ignore every single barrier in the game is holding back creative map design. Simply because she exists the devs almost always give us grossly oversized flat maps that just aren't fun. If she wasn't able to completely ignore all floors and walls in the game we could see more fun vertical maps like Midwich, old Hawkins and the Game without having to be overly large like RPD.

The worst killer in the game? Today, I'd have to say Freddy. He's just a cobbled together hybrid of other killer's powers and he's bad at all of them. He should be an utter menace for sleeping survivors but being asleep is generally only a minor inconvenience.

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    Options

If you aren't having trouble getting to T2, you're not facing good Survivors

• RatbasterdJr
    Options

Considering I’m on a 67 and running win streak with nemesis, i don’t think that’s the issue.

Perhaps you just suck with nemesis. He’s not a hard killer at all.

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    Options

Please show me your gameplay and how good your Survivors are. I'd love to be proven wrong about Nemesis' strength

• PigMainBigBrain
    PigMainBigBrain Member Posts: 1,893
    edited August 2022
    Options

He has passive map pressure (ON PAPER) he has information (ON PAPER) <---Both of those things require his zombie AI to be worth a damn...which a lot of the time, they aren't....From a survivor stand point, I'd rather face nemesis all day long vs say a hag. His zombies are dumb as hell. You can lure them to get stuck in cracks, you can kill them with pallets, you can walk circles around them unless he brings an add on for move speed. And lets not forget....half the time they're never around...they're off in bumfuck egypt doing god knows what to literally nobody.

2nd point, again, from a survivor standpoint, theres already plenty of 2nd chance perks and they're gonna be run every match, full stop....EVERY.....MATCH... So not only does a survivor get a free health state from your own power going off, they can heal, and get dead hard plus DS plus BT and whatever else. Nemesis anti loops are the most basic easy to predict anti loop skill in the game save huntress hatchets. Its the same damn queue every time. Survivors can see you reeling up for the swing because you're a god damn giant and just not drop the pallet. You lose move speed for even faking a tentacle swing so you're not getting that space back, next time that pallet comes around you're close enough to get vaccumed and slammed out of your tentacle swing. Your only advantage is windows of which huntress and other counter loop killers perform better...you know...the ones that actually force you to drop a pallet or do REAL damage at pallets and windows. On top of that, even if you do land a tentacle over a pallet you just gave me a free speed boost....thanks...I guess? The only survivors that fear nemesis don't know how to play the game in the first place. To you as a killer it may seem like his kit is fine and dandy. But to a survivor who's coming across every killer....you don't have to sweat vs nemesis. Unlike if you hear a blight moan across the way.....yeah now shits a bit more serious and its time to turn up.

I don't know how many killers know this but theres a good amount of the roster you may not even be aware of where survivors will automatically turn down their sweat because said killer is less of a threat, which leads to worse plays, and in some cases the killer appearing to be stronger than what they actually are. Against any group of people that are actually trying....nemesis is a joke. Only coming in a close 2nd joke behind Sadako and wraith. Who at least has mobility going for her for keep chases going and doesn't have to camp that is when her teleport is available.

Myers is way more of a threat simply due to snowball. From a survivor standpoint he's not a big deal to handle at the start of the game, but assuming he isn't complete garbage and can charge up those insta downs can turn 40 second chases into 20 or less and I won't even go into his insta kill...I just wont. And in a game where time is everything especially if you don't have some kind of threatening innate side objective to extend said time, Myers being able to cut chases to near nothing can flip a game real fast and lead to some serious immersion. Where as with Nemesis....I don't have to be immersed at all and can just run you into the same loops as every other M1 killer knowing full well you're gonna leave "TELLS" all over the damn place while chasing and give me free health states to be safe with.....<---that alone by itself...is about the dumbest thing I've ever seen the devs add into the game, especially during pre-rework deadhard you wanna talk free BM, the amount of bullying you could do to a Nemesis was beyond the pale.

"the extra health state isn't too crippling"

Meanwhile Survivors: THIS EXTRA HEALTH STATE IS GONNA SEND ME TO HORNY JAIL!

• RatbasterdJr
    Options

You’re welcome to follow my twitch.

Or you can go watch D3ad plays. He’s currently on 140ish streak with nemesis, he showcases how strong nemesis is perfectly.

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    Options

What's your twitch?

I might watch D3ad, but only if he plays Demogorgon from time to time. If he doesn't, I'm not watching

• I_CAME
    I_CAME Member Posts: 1,148
    Options

He is only strong if people don’t know what they’re doing. His traps are worthless against good players.

• RatbasterdJr
    Options

He plays every killer man. He’s the best killer I’ve seen on the game. But he’s specifically doing a streak with nemmy. He’s on YT and TTV.

Is there a DM method on here?

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    Options

I'll check him out.

I don't think there's a DM method, I might be wrong though