Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Nice anti cheat BHVR

So I jumped on killer train as lots of people who were playing solo Q and I noticed how many people are subtle cheating. It's small things, but I have to say with mine 3k+ hours I am sure that normal flashbang can't blind you if you looking up( happened to me),

that survivors should not be faster running straight line from my trapper without any help of perks or whatsoever

( Thanks bloodlust 2 for helping me catch surv in straight line on shelter woods)

and that people that hit every dead hard perfectly no matter how much you wait or trying to bait it from them ( Is autodead hard a thing?).

And that's only subtle cheating. I can't even remember how many times I was killed by Bots advertising cheats in post game chat, when I was playing survivor. Also I am not sure about those 10 sec 5 insta gens + insta gate open and escape matches that happening lately.

I am really sick of this. You put the game for solo Q into miserable state and I am really regreting my money I put into this game.

Comments