Nintendo Switch Dead by Daylight Cross Progression, August 2022

Due to technical aspects beyond our control, transferring DLC between all platforms has not been possible, significantly impacting that experience. As a result, while we remain dedicated to doing everything we can to resolve the issue, we can no longer provide a clear ETA on when cross-progression will be available on Switch

I do not mind repurchasing Dead by Daylight's DLC on Steam, I just want my progress and cosmetics. May we have an update? The last update was on the first of January of this year.

Comments

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,710
    edited August 2022

As soon as there is new info, it will be officially announced and not just as a response to a forum thread

• DH3206
    DH3206 Member Posts: 272

Expect it will never be available. Same on playstation and xbox.

• moonwinx
    moonwinx Member Posts: 51

I would really like another update on this, if just to tell us it is something that is still being worked on. We are coming up on 2 years since it was announced, and I feel like every update the game gets harder to play on Switch.

• Katttzillaaa
    Katttzillaaa Member Posts: 5

there most recent survey in September 2022 they had a question in there stating "how would you like to hear about an update on the switch cross progression?" and the selection of answers they gave were "audio content, video content, image content, or text content". I selected them all LOL I about freaked out when I saw that specific question and it gave me clear hope that it will be coming real soon. If you haven't taken the survey yet it is still up :) <3

• YOURFRIEND
    YOURFRIEND Member Posts: 3,389

Xbox and steam cross progression are my concern. I own the stranger things dlc on steam but not gamepass, but all my game progress is on gamepass.