If you could create your own DBD event, what would it be?

Hey everyone! It's been really insightful reading your comments on the Moonrise event. Some of you have loved it, others believe it could be improved in the future. I'm sure we'll have a survey so you guys can discuss that at length for us. What I'm interested to know is, if you could create your own DBD event, what would it be? Would it have it's own new map? Would it require items? Let us know <3

Gid

Comments

• AlwaysInAGoodShape
    AlwaysInAGoodShape Member Posts: 1,301
    edited February 2019

Are there rules to how many resourced we'd be allowed to use? (:
    Own map sounds like a lot!

Edit: I'm making 1 in a few hours!

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

I would like a completely new gamemode but I know it would take a long time and I would prefer if the devs concentrated on the Dedicated Servers first.

For an event I would like one for April fools, something silly. Maybe a separate gamemode that players can choose to play or not, no offerings required, the roles are switched, the killers become survivors (For example Dwight becomes Trapper and Jake Wraith or something, stealth is harder being bigger) who need to repair hooks and no matter what killer you choose it will look like Nea, Nea instead of hooking she has to trap the killers under pallets.

• Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167
    Something fun- I’d say something like a map creator, and people can play it. It’s totally unoriginal, yes, but it would use the steamworkshop pretty well! 

Something like Octoberfest, maybe? (Sorry for butcher).

A Valentine’s Day event would be fun!

One of those community challenges we used to get- remember, it was like a big number of hooks, and a number of escapes for an item? That’d be fun.

• LCGaster

@Watery said:
    Something fun- I’d say something like a map creator, and people can play it. It’s totally unoriginal, yes, but it would use the steamworkshop pretty well! 

Something like Octoberfest, maybe? (Sorry for butcher).

A Valentine’s Day event would be fun!

One of those community challenges we used to get- remember, it was like a big number of hooks, and a number of escapes for an item? That’d be fun.

Maybe the custom maps can be played by others only in KYF first and then if the devs think some of those could be actually good maps they could add them in the main game, less work for them, we get more maps, win-win.

And I would love community challenges back

• LCGaster

@HavelmomDaS1 said:
    My event Idea: TIME CONFUSION 
    At specific/random moments the time goes crazy and for a set duration everything is in slowmotion or superfast.

This would be so confusing :lol:

• LCGaster

@Shad03 said:
    If I could create my own event it would be something like infection from the CoD series. Where you play as survivor by default. However one random person is selected as the killer which is random on who you play as. That one player has to hook a survivor to 'kill' them, the 'dead' survivor comes back as a random killer who has to hunt down other survivors. The last survivor alive gets the most points, and the killer who had hooked the most would get the most points as well. This could be like a week long event and if it works, a new gamemode.

How many survivors? 20-ish maybe? This gamemode could have a timer so that survivors have a chance to win

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

@LCGaster said:

@Shad03 said:
    If I could create my own event it would be something like infection from the CoD series. Where you play as survivor by default. However one random person is selected as the killer which is random on who you play as. That one player has to hook a survivor to 'kill' them, the 'dead' survivor comes back as a random killer who has to hunt down other survivors. The last survivor alive gets the most points, and the killer who had hooked the most would get the most points as well. This could be like a week long event and if it works, a new gamemode.

How many survivors? 20-ish maybe? This gamemode could have a timer so that survivors have a chance to win

16, since there is [currently] 16 killers (I will not be counting Bill as a survivor since there is 17 with him being his standalone survivor). The time could be like five minutes in between kills, so if no one is killed within 5 minutes, the survivors automatically gain points. And the killer gains half the points if he hasn't actively participated. Also survival isn't really important in this event, just having fun. But I imagine being as immersed as possible with like eight killers around could be fun.

Items are found in chests and automatically have two random add ons, killers start with random add ons [in cases like Hag, two add ons that contradict each other will not be used together]. You gain blood points normally in addition to actual survival or killers.

The end reward would be cosmetics for the original four survivors, and the original four killers. You can earn these cosmetics for simply playing the event and earning a special currency called a token, the tokens will be easy to get due to how much cosmetics there would be available. (Obviously numbers can change, but my idea would be to make the event fun and worthwhile. Not the grindfest some of them turn out to be.)

• LCGaster

@Shad03 said:

@LCGaster said:

@Shad03 said:

16, since there is [currently] 16 killers (I will not be counting Bill as a survivor since there is 17 with him being his standalone survivor). The time could be like five minutes in between kills, so if no one is killed within 5 minutes, the survivors automatically gain points. And the killer gains half the points if he hasn't actively participated. Also survival isn't really important in this event, just having fun. But I imagine being as immersed as possible with like eight killers around could be fun.

Items are found in chests and automatically have two random add ons, killers start with random add ons [in cases like Hag, two add ons that contradict each other will not be used together]. You gain blood points normally in addition to actual survival or killers.

The end reward would be cosmetics for the original four survivors, and the original four killers. You can earn these cosmetics for simply playing the event and earning a special currency called a token, the tokens will be easy to get due to how much cosmetics there would be available. (Obviously numbers can change, but my idea would be to make the event fun and worthwhile. Not the grindfest some of them turn out to be.)

I honestly would like this as a base gamemode.

Oh yeah, bigger map I imagine

• Shad03

@LCGaster said:

@Shad03 said:

@LCGaster said:

@Shad03 said:

Of course. I can only imagine the horror show it would be if this took place in a small game like The Game. Also heartbeats would need to change. Jesus they would become annoying fast.

• LCGaster
    edited February 2019

@Shad03 said:

@LCGaster said:

@Shad03 said:

@LCGaster said:

@Shad03 said:

Of course. I can only imagine the horror show it would be if this took place in a small game like The Game. Also heartbeats would need to change. Jesus they would become annoying fast.

That would be the funniest and most horrifying thing ever :lol:

For this gamemode the more killers there are the smaller the terror radiuses become, I think it's a good idea.
    The first one to become killer gets some extra bloodpoints (1000 maybe), when one survivor becomes killer the other survivors get like 500 bloodpoints. You could make it that if survivors want some more points they can cleanse a bunch of hex totems that have no effects, it will reveal their location but give them a bunch of points

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

@Shad03 said:

That actually sounds fun.
    With the current p2p system, it'd not be possible though. Too many people with McDonalds internet.

• Shad03

@se05239 said:

@Shad03 said:

With the current p2p system, it'd not be possible though. Too many people with McDonalds internet.

Yeah, unfortunately. I actually hadn't thought about who would be the host of this event. Whoops.

• LCGaster

@Shad03 said:

@se05239 said:

@Shad03 said:

Yeah, unfortunately. I actually hadn't thought about who would be the host of this event. Whoops.

Let's just wait for the Dedicated Servers

• Shad03

@LCGaster said:

@Shad03 said:

@se05239 said:

@Shad03 said:

Let's just wait for the Dedicated Servers

I could probably think of another event, but I rather would give other people the spotlight. My time here is ogre.

• HarryToeknuckles
    HarryToeknuckles Member Posts: 158

Something that gets the survivors working together rather than screwing each other over. Also the killer should have their own separate challenge going on.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    edited February 2019

How about something similar to the event we currently have but instead multiple vessels. Only 1 on the map that can only be claimed after the first generator is completed. It than becomes a keep away with the 4 vs pass it off as to not get hooked with it or else the event is lost for one side and won for the other. You can promote teamwork and not sandbag one another. Whatever the incentive is for survivors it needs to be doubled for the killers to make both sides rewarding. Double Blood Points/Shard Experience Double.

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676

Hide and seek event. Something to encourage people to try stealth.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

I can't make anything up.
    All i know is that the dev team should come up with something that doesn't allow for all kinds of new toxicity.
    I know, i know: Players will always find ways around things. But that's no reason to just give up on making it better, right? :)

• chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    edited February 2019
    Me and my friend @fcc2014 were spit balling ideas the other night. Like what if there was a vessel (lamp, coin, idc doesn't matter) that spawned into the map, but only 1. 

The survivors objective would be for one of them to get and keep the vessel away from the killer and escape with it. It doesn't matter who escapes with it (kinda like the bug that happened with someone taking a lamp and everyone getting the points) and the killer would have to break it. Since there is only one vessel the killer would have to hit it like 3 times before it gets completly destroyed

I feel like this would be more like capture the flag and survivors would work together instead of trying to sandbag each other for a lamp. 

Edit** and maybe the survivor who is holding the vessel will get a slight boost in healing speed and gen speed. Or the survivor who is holding it has a Leader type effect that helps other survivors who are close enough 
  • DuckApproved
    DuckApproved Member Posts: 90

An interesting new type of event/gamemode I could think of is a time based one. So at the start of the game there is a single objective that spawns (similar to the lanterns) that slowly moves throughout the map. The survivors have to grab the objective and gain points for the amount of time held. The points have to make it to a certain amount for the survivors to either escape or gain a coin or something. This could either be thrown in with the usual generator objective or be the sole objective. I would prefer this be its own gamemode. I could write an entire essay about balancing this, but that seems a little much right now.

• AlwaysInAGoodShape
    edited February 2019

@Giddawid

Here's my attempt at it!

New Event: The Wonderwaffe
    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/46239/new-dbd-event/p1

Something that should inspire real teamworks among survivors, and making killer even more exciting while creating tense end game scenario's :)

• Dead_by_David
    Dead_by_David Member Posts: 270

I would make a story type mode, Similar style to Evolve but with small cut-scenes before and after and you work your way through the chapters building up to some kind of finally (people more creative than me can think of how this would end, I do not feel like it would as there is no escape.)

I would love more cut-scenes just to explore character interaction and set more story :)

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@Boss said:
    I can't make anything up.
    All i know is that the dev team should come up with something that doesn't allow for all kinds of new toxicity.
    I know, i know: Players will always find ways around things. But that's no reason to just give up on making it better, right? :)

They moved in the right direction with the no longer able to break event hooks and multiple event gens to prevent gen camping. This event was survivor on survivor crime. Should have been renamed the Hunger Games. I would be curious to see stats on the amount of games where 3 or fewer generators were completed against the average.

• BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809
    Giddawid said:

Hey everyone! It's been really insightful reading your comments on the Moonrise event. Some of you have loved it, others believe it could be improved in the future. I'm sure we'll have a survey so you guys can discuss that at length for us. What I'm interested to know is, if you could create your own DBD event, what would it be? Would it have it's own new map? Would it require items? Let us know <3

Gid

8v2, red vs blue teams rivals, each time ur team wins gets 2 coins, if lose lose 1 coin, x coins grant you a 5th perk slot
  • GhostEuant
    GhostEuant Member Posts: 243
    A mode where nothing changes but the survivor and killer models swap. 
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    @Giddawid

Team Deathmatch

-Both SWF and solos can join but SWF can no longer join the old game mode [5 generators and a single killer].
    -Add cross platform capability to compensate for the split player's base.
    -There will be free voice communication in this game mode for the solos wanna participate.
    -Perks will be adjusted/buffed to compensate for the communication in the game.

This game mode is a 5 versus 5 game where one person on each team is voted as the killer for that team. There will be 10 generators and 10 totems with 5 of each kind belonging to their corresponding team. Your team's killer is supposed to go after the other team's survivors and vice versa. Killers cannot interact with other killers to keep things simple! Whoever earns the most bloodpoints and emblem quality will be victorious. :)
  • TheHourMan
    TheHourMan Member Posts: 1,052
    edited February 2019
    Have the Entity randomly appear around the map and change things (like placing or taking event items) thoughout the match. Making it so the survivors have to find the item and work on it while the entity moves it around randomly. Maybe make it a special dark hex totem that takes 160 seconds to complete and gets moved every 20 seconds. The totem will disappear even when survivors are working on it. Multiple survivors can work on it together and each get full points for the amount of time and there is no speed penalty. This means it will always give the same amount of points no matter how many people work on it. Then the killer can get event points by forcing the item to move with a 5 second long interaction and hooking survivors who had worked on it. If the totem happens to disappear before the killer finishes the action, they still get the points for it as if they had finished. The more the survivor had worked on it, the more points they are worth. They get a dark aura around them as they gather more points from it. They lose half of the points when they are hooked and the killer gets exactly that amount. The points are awarded post-match. 

There is a UI widget at the top right part of the screen that shows how many points you currently have in the match.

I think this event promotes proactive play from both sides. It encourages the killer to go and move the totem, but also  allows them to collect hook rewards for just protecting the gens and killing survivors. It also means survivors will never get zero event points as long as they worked on the totem, since they lose half every time they are hooked. 

The totem shoild be worth a total of 20,000 bloodpoints for the 160 seconds. That means it is worth 80 points per second. This is given in full among the survivors working on it if multiple are working on it at the same time. This way it will always give out exactly 20k. Killer can get a max of 20k as well. 
  • NightmareReborn
    NightmareReborn Member Posts: 810
    edited February 2019

A Killer vs Killer Competition.

Now, this isn't what you think it is. It would be an event that would take place out of the main gameplay. For example, let's say the competition was "Hag vs. Hillbilly". For the duration of that week, people would either play hag or billy to contribute to the main goal: Who can get the most kills? For the duration of this event (1 week), those who play either hag or billy get a 1.5x bloodpoints bonus to their score. The winner of the event would get a new, cheap, and beautiful cosmetic added to the shop (and maybe it could be free for a limited time). These events might happen once every 4-6 months.

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

BlOOD SPORT

KILLERS: Whenever a Killer hooks a Survivor the blood from that Survivor pours into a funnel below them and feeds into a fountain somewhere on the map. A set amount of blood is poured in perk hook so the time a Survivor is on the hook makes no difference. Every 3 hooks the fountain fills up and must be emptied, if it is not emptied and you hook another Survivor then their blood is excess and pours out of the fountain. Emptying the fountain rewards the Killer with Bonus Bloodpoints, emptying a full fountain also imbues them with faster movement speed and causes your hits to inflict the Broken status effect which lasts 30 seconds.

SURVIVORS: Boxes similar to Jigsaw boxes appear around the map, sacrifing blood to it rewards you with Bonus Bloodpoints and fills up the Blood Vats, Survivors can only activate 2 Boxes each. When all the Gens are completed and you open the Exit Gate, as you run towards freedom the Blood Vats empty and shower Survivors with their sacrificed blood which is imbued with power and rewards even more Bloodpoints. The Killer can also benefit from this Blood Shower.

Cosmetic Currency is tracked by the amount of Blood is in your personal Blood Bucket, 3 Buckets for a full outfit. The cosmetics would obviously be blood themed so they would be alternate versions of Prestige outfits but noticeably different than Prestige.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    St Patrick's day - Find the leprechauns. 2 at base, if you put this event offering ONLY you can see and collect these. You can see only 2 randomly placed ones but that's it.
    Leprechauns giggle and splurt gibberish in an irish accent (gaelic). So you can locate them.

Survivors collect these leprachauns by opening them up and releasing green confetti into the air.

Killers smash their own leprachauns, and when they do the next survivor skill check will have a bonus skill check zone which rewards everyone with 10% bloodpoint bonus if hit.

Failure to hit this will blow the gen as if a skill check was failed but the fail notification will not go off.
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    edited February 2019

A gamemode where there's 16 survivors and 14 killers in a match. But you can't have two of the same killer. It's a huge map and the survivors have to repair 30 generators since there's more of them and gen time remains as it is now. However every killer is in the match which means pure chaos. Mories are not allowed. Survivors take 5 hooks to die. There are many hooks in a match all close to each other. 4 exit gates. Survivors take 4 hits to down. All perks available are active for both sides. There are 25 dull totems. The Map is huge and lots of pallets are scattered around the map. The map looks like a dark forest and appears to be corrupted by the entity and has a ton of fog. I call this event/ game mode "Chaos"

Post edited by PhantomMask20763 on
  • AlwaysInAGoodShape

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    A gamemode where there's every 16 survivors and 14 killer in a match. But you can't have two of the same killer. It's a huge map and the survivors have to repair 30 generators since there's more of them and gen time remains as it is now. However every killer is in the match which means pure chaos. Moris are not allowed. Survivors take 5 hooks to die. There are many hooks in a match all close to each other. 4 exit gates. Survivors take 4 hits to down. All perks available are active for both sides. There are 25 dull totems. The Map is huge and lots of pallets are scattered around the map. The map looks like a dark forest and appears to be corrupted by the entity and has a ton of fog. I call this event/ game mode "Chaos"

Imagine if you're that 1 guy and you take the DS 16 times...
    That seems brutal xD

• PhantomMask20763

@AlwaysInAGoodShape said:

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    A gamemode where there's every 16 survivors and 14 killer in a match. But you can't have two of the same killer. It's a huge map and the survivors have to repair 30 generators since there's more of them and gen time remains as it is now. However every killer is in the match which means pure chaos. Moris are not allowed. Survivors take 5 hooks to die. There are many hooks in a match all close to each other. 4 exit gates. Survivors take 4 hits to down. All perks available are active for both sides. There are 25 dull totems. The Map is huge and lots of pallets are scattered around the map. The map looks like a dark forest and appears to be corrupted by the entity and has a ton of fog. I call this event/ game mode "Chaos"

Imagine if you're that 1 guy and you take the DS 16 times...
    That seems brutal xD

Yeah but, built in enduring so it wouldn't be too bad I guess, plus you have the other killers to help out if their nearby. Friend goals :)

• chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940

This sounds super fun but I'd hate for them to implement this while the game is p2p. Some people crappy mcdonalds WiFi can't support 4 people. 
  • PhantomMask20763

@chemical_reject said:
    PhantomMask20763 said:

This sounds super fun but I'd hate for them to implement this while the game is p2p. Some people crappy mcdonalds WiFi can't support 4 people. 

That's what I was thinking of as well. Perhaps when dedicated servers arrive it could be a possibility

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    edited February 2019
    Summer fun! It doesn't have to be in the summer.

New skins for everyone! Killers, and survivors alike!

Clown gets a purple sunhat, purple thong, purple flip flops and round sunglasses. 
    His bottles become champagne glasses, and he swishes it elegantly when he reloads.

Huntress gets a 1 piece that has an exposed midsection, and a flowing sarong.

David gets a gold thong. 

Just for instance.

New game mode! Marco Polo! Killers are basically blind, and get a "marco" button. They push it, and they see the auras of all survivors (the polo) for 5 seconds, and some idea of the surroundings. Noises are louder, and maybe within 5 meters or so the killer can see the aura permanently in the range for chasing purposes.
    Maybe outlines of obstacles. 
    Maybe ultra dim lighting except around the killer for a radius. 

Killers get pool noodle weapons, and rack up tokens for every hit to add maybe 10 percent BP for every hit.
    They get improved BP for chases.
    Hooks take a back seat. It's about following, and clobbering. The hunt. The chase.

Survivors get to do gens, and have a secondary of being chased, and hit, and gathering rings, or something. They get bonus BP for partaking. 
    They eventually escape, but there's enough opportunity for massive amounts of blood points people might not care.

New map could be an obstacle course with pools of water that slow movement for everyone.
    And a Marco polo overhaul of all maps.

It's not supposed to be a stressful experience. 
    Post edited by Rebel_Raven on
  • AlwaysInAGoodShape
    edited February 2019

@PhantomMask20763

(Video from an unfinished post about map generation in DBD: See 2:44 map sizing)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQka-Hbsdgk

Is this about the size you're thinking about?

• PhantomMask20763

@AlwaysInAGoodShape
    Yes!!! That's exactly how big it should be!!! Enough room to run around and not feel cramped with all the other players!!! Just looking at how big the map could be makes me excited about how cool a gamemode like this could be. Thanks for this AlwaysInAGoodShape!!!! Alas, the possibility of the devs taking an idea from a pleb like me is impossible :(

• ItsYourBoyGuzma
    ItsYourBoyGuzma Member Posts: 797
    "Dwight Must Die Mode"

So every survivor spawns in as Dwight 
    but 1 main Dwight has the ability to save, heal, and repair faster and more efficiently than the other 3 players in the match.

Each player that is not the main Dwight will have a hindrance on all their actions unless they're with the main Dwight.
    (Think like thana debuff at tier 3)

Main Dwight's buffs will work like prove thyself and allow others to repair,heal,save at normal speed within radius to main Dwight.
    (Prove thyself will not work in this game mode) 
    (Main Dwight will have an extra repair speed at around 13% if he is solo on a gen. The point is to have the 3 fake Dwight's distract long enough to allow the main Dwight to finish gens)

The 3 other survivors must do all they can to make sure the main Dwight makes it out alive . this will reward the team with massive points , saving/bodyblocking/ flashlight saving/ taking the killers attention off the main Dwight will addon more points since you're playing the objective. 

If the killer succeeds  in killing the main Dwight then he/she will be rewarded with massive points

Still a working idea , can be tweaked or added on to.

• ItsYourBoyGuzma
    ItsYourBoyGuzma Member Posts: 797
    edited February 2019
    "Dwight Must Die" Mode

For this game mode 1 main Dwight will be able to save/heal/repair faster by himself.

The 3 other survivors will have a hindrance on all actions until they have done something for the main Dwight to restore their actions speeds back to normal.

The goal here is to have the 3 other players in the trial do everything they can to keep the main Dwight alive.

AT ALL COSTS 
    so taking hits, saving the main Dwight, healing the main dwight, and taking aggro away from the main Dwight will earn them that positive bonus that will return their actions speeds back to normal.
    If players don't do any of the following Dwights holy aura/radius will allow them to work at normal speed until he is dead. (Dwight's holy aura is 4m)

If the main Dwight makes it out alive the team is rewarded with massive points at the end game screen. 
    Doing anything to protect the main Dwight will also offer bonus points for each protective action.

(The bonus this Dwight will receive is up for discussion but I was gonna suggest maybe around 15%, let me know what would be best.)

(I also think if every survivor spawns in as the same default Dwight it'll help the team confuse the killer if hopes of preventing the main Dwight from being focused early. Work as UH UNIT!)

Killers side-

If the killer happens to murder Dwight he/she will be rewarded with bonus points at the end of the match.

For every hook on the main Dwight he will lose 1/3 of his bonuses on all actions. 
    So starting from 15% -10%-5% then Dead , obviously (bonus number for main Dwight can be tweaked) 

For every hit the killer is awarded bonus points for damaging as well as locating the main Dwight.

Ifva survivor does not protect PR interact in helping the main Dwight before he dies the survivor will be stick with the negative hindrance until the match is over.

(The game mode can be tweaked and or added on to)
  • NoxiousOnnyyxx
    NoxiousOnnyyxx Member Posts: 343
    Capture the flag. 
  • JoyfulLeader
    JoyfulLeader Member Posts: 571
    edited February 2019

If I could make my own map I would make a spring themed event, maybe St. Patrick's day.
    By default 2 St.Patricks themed hooks and generators spawn, the survivors would have to fix generators and the killer would have to hook to gain points, Everytime a generator is completed, several rainbows appear, all of rainbows lead to nothing but one of them leads to a pot of gold, if a killer or survivor successfully collects the gold, then they can collect a greater amount of points after they escape/finish the trial

If no one is able to collect the gold in time, then shamrocks will overgrow on the pot making it unusable. Survivors must find plant killer which several of these are randomly placed around the map and killers must attempt to destroy the shamrocks at the cost of using a bit of time.

If you manage to make it to the end of the trial with some gold or generator/hook points, then the points will add up in a pint cup, if you fill the cup then you get a pint of Guinness, pints are used to unlock cosmetics.

This was my idea, I hope people think it's interesting.

Post edited by JoyfulLeader on
  • Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,583

April Fools event would be good, the chests could have joke things in them, the survivors could use snakes that burst out a can as to blind the killers, sort of like the firecrackers. I did like the Hallowed Blight event the best....i liked gathering nectar and seeing the story unfold. I liked someones red and blue team idea, maybe during the ame, teams use paintball guns to hit one another, gain points, stops gen rush, or capture the flag while evading the killer etc. Coloured hooks, each one has a different amount of points, red-5 points, blue 10 points and yello 15 points, i made a pajama event, could collect candles/bears for prizes. A reversal thing? maybe with colours, shades.....different surivors wearing other sirvivors clothes, hair.....killers can set mines which when stepped on puts surviors in the injured state, but they can disarm them if they find them.....killers using funny weapons.....different sounds for like hitting....gens etc...just some of ideas tossing in there

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

Well, we need an event that does not require gen rushing and tunneling, no damaging secondary objective

The event would require survivors to preform normal actions but with different results, survivors must unhook survivors and then afterwards find a certain item around the map, when doing so, you will gain the event points from grabbing the item, the item will appear somewhere else around the map

The event for killers will require the killer to hook survivors, basement hooks give twice as much points, then find the item and collect it, upon collecting it you will gain the points for the event, killing a survivor with a memento mori will make you lose points, but devour hope and rancor allow you to kill the survivor without losing points.

The event cosmetics have a different shade of colour when earning it in the event, buying it outside the event will deem a different colour

• SH1FTY423
    SH1FTY423 Member Posts: 85
    edited February 2019
    RELIC HUNT... There are Relic Peices scatered through level. Number of which depends on offerings base spawn of 4. Each 5 peices completes a Relic each Relic Ties to Lore about the entity as Unlocked and also awards shards and BP upon each full relic completed. The Killers being linked to the entity protect the Relics and gain Shards and BP  based on number of Relic Peices they protect which can be done like in the Lunar event when a lantern is destroyed.Except the relic Peice once got by killer isn't destroyed but Placed by the Entity in a special chest in the Basement.Once A Relic piece is in the chest in the basement the killer automatically gets that peice unlocked however the Survivor can also extract that piece from the basement and leave with that peice number of pieces gained are tied to each individual player and all lore unlocked will be the same for each player killer and Survivor alike. I think this would give a great opportunity to expand lore and change up gameplay what do you guys think?