Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

August 2022 Dev Update (Reduced Bloodweb Costs & MoM update!)

Developer Update | August 23, 2022 - Dead By Daylight

A few Mastermind changes, as well as a few Project W perk updates

AND MoM is getting updated again:

Comments

• I_CAME
    I_CAME Member Posts: 1,238

Oh wow they actually reduced the grind. Good change. Progression will be much less painful with this and the returning incentives.

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,140
    edited August 2022

I love those price changes, that's gonna be some less grinding.

Post edited by HugTheHag on
  • JHondo
    JHondo Member Posts: 1,174

I like how so many players were just doom and gloom about the 6.1.0 update and BHVR kept saying "we're keeping a close eye on the changes" yet players still complained constantly like it's the end of the world. But now BHVR is actually doing what they said they'd do, kept an eye on updates and adjusting as needed.

• malloymk
    malloymk Member Posts: 1,553

Devs, can you make the radius of the protection stack a little longer. I shouldn't have to be balls deep behind a survivor for the protection stack to register.

Just a friendly no-brainer suggestion.

• Satelit
    Satelit Member Posts: 1,377
    edited August 2022

They reverted MoM,I was not expecting them to actually listen.

• LeFennecFox
    LeFennecFox Member Posts: 1,233

Average dbd player doesn't do much thinking at all you can see someone spamming about reverting MoM on the same tweet announcing these changes

• Ryuhi
    Ryuhi Member Posts: 3,733

When some bugs have been around for longer than most of the player base, people tend to lose faith in faith based reassurances. At least now that everyone thinks IW is dead we won't have to worry about the sound bug from it as often ;)