The Bloodweb is definitely getting better.

NomiNomad
NomiNomad Member Posts: 3,178
edited August 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

But...

I think the best next thing they could do for the web is to add a "Buy Web" button, or something along those lines. Hitting that would automatically choose a random path in the web, and move on to the next level. If you didn't want to use it, you just level up normally.

By far one of my least favorite things in this game is clicking each thing on the web to level up, especially when it's for a character I don't use. And especially at the later levels. It'd be a tiny QoL feauture that would significantly reduce the amount of times in a Bloodweb, imo.

Comments

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,247
    edited August 2022

The cost reduction is a great change. I would love an auto complete button as well. Webs often take so long to complete that I have to leave queues to spend BP

• friendlyant1
    friendlyant1 Member Posts: 57

I would love this option as well. I actually find the new webs very annoying. It used to be much more 'efficient' to gather up more items/perks on a full web without having to go back to level 1 and start with a small web and have the web-leveling-up animation every few seconds.

• Bouteille
    Bouteille Member Posts: 1

Yes, taking 30min just to use all my blood points is just annoying so i'm not even using it sometimes. I don't know the game is 6 years and we still don't have a random button for that