idea for new offerings

so i got 2 sets of offering ideas.
first one i doubt will ever happen cause it could become very bad.
ultra rare offerings
for killers: add a generator to the map. and require 6 generators to be completed rather than 5.
for survivors: remove 1 generator from the map and require to complete 4.. DOES NOT STACK!!!

so i doubt they will add this. as it gives survivors the option to bring 4 bnp and this item to end the game almost instandly.

second idea wich is more likely:
ultra rare offerings
for killers: remove 1 generator from the map. number of generators required to complete is still 5. leaving the last required gen 1 of 2 insted of normal 1 of 3.

for survivors. add 1 generator to the map. number of generators required to complete is still 5. meaning. at 1 gen left. u got thoice out of 4 rather than current 3. this forces the killer to patrol 1 extra gen location. not sure if u wanna make it stackable.

i can see this one happening.

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Sorry to say that, but the 1st one is a really stupid idea.
    First of all, doesnt stack, so additional offerings are wasted? rlly bad design, not even talking about balance....

Second one is better, but you still have to stacking problem

• Mike_Steele
    Mike_Steele Member Posts: 22

@Master said:
    First of all, doesnt stack, so additional offerings are wasted?

I mean, there's the Shroud offerings... and pre-game chat. Also, conflicting addons are returned to a random player.

The second one is not that bad.

• goldseeker22
    goldseeker22 Member Posts: 75

@Mike_Steele said:

@Master said:

I mean, there's the Shroud offerings... and pre-game chat. Also, conflicting addons are returned to a random player.

besides. if u look at the offering for darkest moon. there is a limit to those aswell. and yes. ingame chat should be used for that. lastly. i did say first offering was risky.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@goldseeker22 said:

@Mike_Steele said:

@Master said:

besides. if u look at the offering for darkest moon. there is a limit to those aswell. and yes. ingame chat should be used for that. lastly. i did say first offering was risky.

Darkest moon was removed from the game because it was a bad offering, just saying :wink:
    Good luck coordinating with your team in the pre-game chat, during the red envelope event I tried that and half of my team was always afk

• goldseeker22
    goldseeker22 Member Posts: 75

@Master said:

@goldseeker22 said:

@Mike_Steele said:

@Master said:

Darkest moon was removed from the game because it was a bad offering, just saying :wink:
    Good luck coordinating with your team in the pre-game chat, during the red envelope event I tried that and half of my team was always afk

those that dont communicate wile having the option to diserve a bad outcome. dont prevent something based on the few

• TheChanelOberlin
    TheChanelOberlin Member Posts: 80
    I’d like to see a green offering for each map that when burned reduces the chance of that map being chosen.
    playing as killer and actually want a chance, burn the Badhan Offering for less chance to go there.
    offerings that increase speeds would be nice too, 10% faster healing, 10% faster destruction speed etc.
    finally ultra rare offerings that when burnt Grant you a good perk as the killer, say Nurse’s, BBQ, these however would be extremely rare o appear.
    for survivors an offering that when burnt grants you a set item from the first chest you open, with one offering for each rarity.
    burn a UV bulb offering and the first chance you open had a chance of containing a purple flashlight, with higher chances at a green.
  • Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

Fun killer offering could be 1/2/3 pallets are removed from map depending on rarity. Totally random could be shack pallet or some unsafe pallet.

Same thing with closed windows but only 1 or 2.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Master said

First of all, doesnt stack, so additional offerings are wasted? rlly bad design, not even talking about balance....

Second one is better, but you still have to stacking problem

The problem is if a killer plays a secret it can only be a few things. I like the idea of the killer being able to remove a generator. The idea of adding a generator is good may buy the killer another 90s but not sure if i would truat bhvr to do this. I could see generator glitches everywhere. We still get pig boxes and chests in inaccessible spots.