Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Wesker op

Gamedozer7
Gamedozer7 Member Posts: 2,657

I haven't seen any op please nerf threads yet so I wanted to be the first.

Anyways having a great time chucking survivors around. How's everyone else enjoying wesker?

Comments

• panaku
    panaku Member Posts: 23

wesker sucks... i had many time these try hard survivors who gens rush wild killer are trying to learn him. IS hitbox suck . most of the time you past beside them and just flee away cause you miss like a dumb-ass.. almost feel punish for using is power.. when you charge it .. you are super slow. When you bouce and you are on the between bounce.. super slow again if you miss super slow cool-down..When you vault.. a other super pain cool-down for no reason...Make him be able to hit a least... The dev are affraid of making something strong and fun for baby survivor main who will cry...

• Wowie
    Wowie Member Posts: 571

He's fun. I really like the idea of Wesker, flawed as he may feel sometimes. At the moment I'm just experimenting with different playstyles to see where he excels.

I think the worst part about him so far is his cooldown. The hitbox change was necessary, and honestly is probably better as small as it is now, but because of the cooldown it feels horrible to miss. And so far, I've yet to be able to consistently infect survivors.

Probably a skill issue on my part, really.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

He feels so weird to play on console, you can sometimes double dash, sometimes you can’t, sometimes he gets shoved a little bit forwards after a dash ends, sometimes you can’t vault a pallet after its been thrown as you can’t interact with it yet (which is weird to me), etc

He just feels super clunky