We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Destruction of RPD Map

I am not going to lie playing on the new RPD map was quite literally infuriating. My first round in to the update and I literally want to delete the game. I have over a thousand hours and love the game a lot. RPD was my favorite map. Until they up and decided to delete an entire portion. Yet they didn't delete it they simply blocked it off. This was my favorite map and just seeing how they destroyed it has sucked the desire for me to continue playing. It's not about having loops or anything like that. It was a map I genuinely learned for the first time and loved. I think that instead of up and getting rid of it entirely they should bring the old one back into rotations. The same goes for haddonfield but thats a different story. Dead by daylight, I could handle the killer buffs and everything else that I thought was mildly unfair but this really disappointed me. The new RPD is quite literally trashed. Super let down and bummed out.

Comments

• Sarahnator
    Sarahnator Member Posts: 7

I feel exactly the same. It was my favourite map and I play both sides but now it's been completely ruined for me and I won't be playing for a while after I saw that bs. If they can just trash such amazing stuff like that, especially when we need more maps not less, then I have barely any desire to play lately, it's ridiculous. RIP RPD.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

cough they in theory made 2 maps out of one, resulting in more map value.

I'm not sure how I feel about RPD, but for now it's decent imo.

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,553

I always liked RPD.

The new one is still a bit confusing but i will get it i think.

You have very few posts.

You should have defended RPD more in these "everybody hates it" Threads.

Maybe then they wouldn´t have changed it.

• Sarahnator
    Sarahnator Member Posts: 7

No, cutting a normal map into 2 maps is not what I mean by more maps, 1/2 + 1/2 of a full map still adds to just 1 map. it's more complicated than before and many people who wanted this are slowly starting to admit it's worse than before. There's no value in these 2 maps whatsoever.