Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Who do you like more: Wesker or Nemesis?

Who do you prefer to play as / play againts and why?

Comments

• ElleGreen
    ElleGreen Member Posts: 1,063

Wesker the voice lines are fun in chase adds something new to the game and his power is fun

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623

They're both bad but Wesker is stronger

• DBDVulture
    DBDVulture Member Posts: 2,437

-"I would rather play as Nemesis as he is less frustrating and overall the better killer."

This post rings so true. I had a chase today vs a baby Nemesis who has not played DBD months. I also had a chase today against a not so new Wesker. I felt as if the baby Nemesis actually had the edge in the chase when compared to Wesker even though he definitely had the wrong build and was very rusty with his whip.

Wesker needs addons to make his power good in chases where Nemesis already has a stronger power with no addons. That is the pinnacle of exactly what survivors want : killers that are extremely easy to loop and are popular for people to play.

I will say again that Wesker's power is weak because it is a "preset" dash with almost no variability or room to improvise. On short loops it doesn't work well at all. In many vault scenarios you still will not get a hit either. Wesker is good with a pink addon - well so is clown. To be honest that is all wesker can ever be because his power has almost no room for innovation.

• Sumnox
    Sumnox Member Posts: 605

I prefer to play against Wesker. I get EXTREMELY unlucky against Nemesis. I'm not kidding you, I got his zombies 24-7 on me, they follow me always, block my pallets and corridors, and I feel like I've got an open wound in a Walking Dead episode. My friends always joke about it, that I'm pretty much a bloody magnet for his zombies. I truly hate it.

• whammigobambam
    whammigobambam Member Posts: 1,201

Nemesis hits through windows and pallets, is it really a contest?

• WorthlessBeing
    WorthlessBeing Member Posts: 378

Wesker because he's Wesker.

Just being a hardcore fanboi of him here.

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564

Nemmy was the reason i back to DbD. And he is still my fav killer.

I love Wesker too tho.

• deKlaw_04
    deKlaw_04 Member Posts: 3,660

Nemesis. Better music and better power tbh. Hitting stuff with your tentacle is so cool. Plus the noises he makes. Absolute beast

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

Nemesis actually looks like a killer. Could easily run up to Wesker thinking he was Felix.

• SgtMittens
    SgtMittens Member Posts: 249

Neither. I can't stand playing against any killer that has a power that causes a superfluous animation to be on my screen.

• GrimoireWeiss
    GrimoireWeiss Member Posts: 1,452

Nemesis feels way more smooth to play, being able to shred through pallets with him is so good, and I love the sound his tentacle makes when it hits a survivor. Wesker rn feels like a janky Blight.

Also personal take, but I don't like killers who talk all the time (Trickster, Pinhead and Wesker). It's funny the first few times but then it gets annoying, whenever he says "seven minutes is all I can spare to play with you" it makes me cringe because obviously after 7 minutes nothing happens, unlike in the original game.

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,395

True, i wish we had an uroboros skin so he would look less human.

• drsoontm
    drsoontm Member Posts: 4,594

Nemsis.

Wesker has too many issues at the moment.

• camman0000
    camman0000 Member Posts: 35

I like playing against Wesker, Nemesis is one of if not the most boring killer to play against.

• Aoltre
    Aoltre Member Posts: 33

I prefer to play against Nemesis, although both are very fun. Nemmy's power is oppressive in chase whereas Wesker's is manageable. Playing against Nemmy makes me think I'm going down unless I make some good plays, whereas I feel like I could run Wesker for a long time unless I mess up or run out of ground.

• GuyFawx
    GuyFawx Member Posts: 2,027

If Nemesis is the T800 then Wesker is the T1000 id love to see them comete against each other

• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195

not sure yet, Wesker hasnt had time to marinate.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,140

Nemesis has zombies. Even though they're dumber than bricks and useless 90% of the time, they do lead to some good moments. I still enjoy his music a thousand hours later. And I just love his tentacle whip.

In terms of who I prefer playing against, I dunno.

• JHondo
    JHondo Member Posts: 1,174

Nemesis, Wesker has mobility and his hindered virus that makes playing against him in solo feel as tedious as Legion or Plague. At least Nemesis feels better in the 1v1 and you can have more engagement other than run as far as possible while staring behind you to loop a pallet once before repeating the process.

• Kirahie
    Kirahie Member Posts: 354

Wesker with the correct buffs and bug fixes will easily be both better and more fun.

As it is, wesker is still more fun but absurdly frustrating to play.

• Neprašheart
    Neprašheart Member Posts: 439

Wesker's better and more fun to face, but more deadly aswell.

Nemesis feels like a joke, considering how his infection works; Talk about lazy implementation and attempts to quickly release a Chapter to get some money ASAP.. How come, Wesker's infection applies hindered status effect, but Nemesis's infection doesn't? Talk about logic..

So, just because of the infection alone making it more challenging and bugged tentacle hits, I'll say Wesker. It's a shame, because design and lore wise I'd have prefered Nemesis..

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,420

At this stage, I prefer going against Wesker. I find Nemesis quite easy to give the runaround, though I realize I've had a year of going against him vs a couple days against Wesker. So my view might change in future. I've had easier games against Wesker, where I can dodge and keep him occupied for awhile. But I've faced a few challenging Weskers that predicted my moves perfectly and got the drop on me repeatedly. So it's been fun.