Pc- Reactive Healing not working

Options

Step 1: Run Reactive Healing

Step 2: Have someone get hit

Step 3: If not actively healing, the perk doesn't function

Played as Ada

Used Reactive Healing, MoM, Botany, Self-care

Ada is injured, claud gets hit about 6 seconds in, healing at 10 seconds with no gained progress.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• some_guy1
    some_guy1 Member Posts: 691
    Options

what tier was your reactive healing? it worked for me on tier 3

• ElleGreen
    ElleGreen Member Posts: 1,063
    Options

It doesn’t work on any platform it was bugged in the ptb too

• LeFennecFox
    LeFennecFox Member Posts: 1,232
    Options

I thought this was the intended effect of the perk, but I guess not

• Dr_Emarald
    Dr_Emarald Member Posts: 41
    Options
  • IsoSTARDUST
    IsoSTARDUST Member Posts: 77
    Options

I have also experienced this. It only seems to work when I'm injured, which is NOT the perk description, and it doesn't work every time, either - and I know I'm within range, because I brought Self-Preservation every time, and any time Self-Preservation triggers, Reactive Healing should...but did not.

• Kaja117
    Kaja117 Member Posts: 3
    Options

I just had this happen. 0% healing progress and injured (as Ada if that matters), one teammate got hit in the killers TR (wraith) and nothing. ANOTHER teammate got hit in the TR and still nothing. Too bad, it seems like a fun niche perk but there's literally zero reason to run it if it only sometimes, or never, works.

• FeryGEN
    FeryGEN Member Posts: 627
    Options

It seems that if you do not look at the scale, then it is not added, namely during running and movement, it seems to be the same during healing. You need to be at rest to get progress. I thought this is how the perk works

• Audiophile
    Audiophile Member Posts: 319
    Options

Reactive Healing does not always work correctly. I have had it work as expected but this last game - Playing Jeff on PS5 on Gideons vs Sadako. Injured and carrying a brown medkit. Teammate got hit right above me. I started helping with my medkit to see where my progress bar was and it was still 0%. No value from the perk so I’m not running it anymore until it’s fixed.