We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Ada Wong, Skin Prices, Feng and Felix flop and more!

Zomb1eB0y
Zomb1eB0y Member Posts: 42
edited September 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

Huge Resident Evil geek here!

Let's me start first with one of my favorite characters, Ada Wong!

• Dead By Daylights Ada W(r)ong simply doesn't look good. Her face and hair don't look well made. Deeply dissatisfied with her! The only good thing about her is her dress. I like the design. Trench coat was also on point! I'm expecting a rework of her face at least. Let's hope we won't have to wait for a year!

Next up, Skin Prices!

• Seems like Ada received "the Jill treatment" when it comes to prices. Ada Wong in her alternate skin (trench coat) has the same legs... Why the price isn't lowered? It's not fair. You did the same thing with Jill Valentine... Jill has two same heads and you decided to put the price as if it's a full outfit. Very greedy from BHVR! If you decide to be fair you should compensate people who already bought skins!

Feng and Felix cosplays?

• I was so hyped when I saw RE5 Chris being added as a skin. I though I was blind when I browsed through Leon skins catalog and couldn't find it and then I was shocked seeing it on Felix? Why on earth would you do this? Felix doesn't fit the role at all. I have a feeling that people who came up with this decision never played Resident Evil games. I'd highly suggest to play games first in order to get the idea who fits the criteria for a certain character cosplay. Same goes for Feng. You have two same skins in the store which doesn't make any sense. If you planned Feng for Jill cosplay then why did you go for the same outfit? Feng could have had BSAA Jill for example...

You should give other characters more spotlight. I'm sick of seeing Feng and Meg in the rift and the store. I understand you have statistics on top character picks but please... Tone it down. I'm becoming Fengphobic!

Some bugs can't be postponed until the next chapter for example! Bugs like Sadako demanifesting in front of survivor making it impossible for others to save, rubber-banding and etc... Sometimes I have a feeling BHVR is too slow with fixes.

Thanks everyone who decided to read this.

Comments

• EvilSerje
    EvilSerje Member Posts: 1,070

I wanted to say it for a long time, and I think this post is a right place.

Ada model is terrible.

She is look like she is 5" tall. And a face of a 10 yo girl. We know she is slim and gorgeous:

But here she looks really short and with childish face. Like she is going soon to her first prom in couple of years.

Hooking children is not nice, even if they will be infamous spy in 10 years.

Zarina's body would fit perfectly (face still need to be brought to original)

Jill is looking much older. She was picked by Entity in late 90s, but it looks like yesterday. I don't know how to express it, but she looks worse than my mom when she was 45. Especially "Impervious Agent" outfit. She is a little bulky, unfit and a little stooping. Funny thing, the art version in info box and wiki looks awesome.

Claire.... Can't say anything, just fix it for heaven's sake. She looks like experienced meth-user.

All other characters look super great. Sheva, Rebecca, Chris, Leon, Carlos, Wesker, all awesome.

I know it is nitpicking, but hey, it's the characters with a large fan base, so it would be nice to bring their looks to proper level.

• Zomb1eB0y

This looks so bad comparing to the actual game. I'm disappointed! :(

• SimplyPixelated06
    SimplyPixelated06 Member Posts: 469

Yeah, about the skin prices... it's unfortunate they've continued to do this. Like they have the ability to just have the torso and head put up for sale but they resell the same default cosmetic and have it set at full price. And the head is only different because of glasses, so even at that point I think it should be cheapened. They did this with jill, they did this with ada and they did this with rebecca, just took the hat from the torso and made it connected to the head in order to make it "different"

• CrypticGirl
    CrypticGirl Member Posts: 636

I could be wrong on this, but I heard the reason they're priced like that is because they owe a certain amount to the company they're licensed from (in this case, Capcom).

• kisfenkin
    kisfenkin Member Posts: 617

Her dress is just wrong. It looks like a romper the way it sticks to her legs. It looks nothing like the games. Although I have no problem with her face or hair it isn't quite Ada's.

The trenchcoat was a cop out. I hate it. Sure she wears it sometimes but that just seems lazy to me.

Not that it matters. Since BHVR are constantly using feedback like this thread right here to 'fix' the look of characters that I purchased cosmetics on, I will never buy cosmetics again. If I buy something and they change it years after the fact because someone else complained, they are stealing from me. So I won't buy any more ever again.

• Zomb1eB0y

I didn't know this. Thank you. Even with this they could have made an official statement.

• bittercranberry
    bittercranberry Member Posts: 454

it's sad but people will pony up anything behaviour throws at them.. if they didn't then the prices would of came down by now.

• SgtMittens
    SgtMittens Member Posts: 249

You're taking something a random nobody on a forum said at face value with no sources?

Cool beans.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,217

Better to have cheap chapters and expensive skins. Skins don't affect gameplay, they're totally optional.

I'm tired of seeing Feng Min skins, too. I think the last time BHVR shared stats, it showed that Feng Min was the most played character. So BHVR is going to keep making skins for their most played character. And people are more likely to play the character who gets a ton of new skins. It's a horrible cycle.

• Alen_Starkly
    Alen_Starkly Member Posts: 1,167

Chris looks super great? Sorry, but are you blind? His face is awful. They need to fix that for heaven's sake. His face is so squished inwards, it reminds me of a cow's face. A big shame, since Chris is one of the most handsome guys in the history of video games.

• Zomb1eB0y

I agree. He as well could use some work. They made Sheva look amazing and really accurate. Seems like different group of people were working on skins.

• Zomb1eB0y