Plaything is My Fav Hex Perk

Honestly it is very good designed perk. It is rewarding killer for good play, it has good effect and it is good slowdown because each survivor needs to cleanse their own totem.

Seriously we need more perks like that. For an example 20% penalty on all survivor actions for affected survivor.

Comments

• Juicyman
    Juicyman Member Posts: 135

Rewards the killer going for multiple targets, makes the game scarier for survivors and gives them an optional objective. It's a wonderful perk.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

And unlike other hex perks it isn't a one or done deal.

No unlucky cleansed 20 seconds into the match here

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,735

It's interesting perk. I like how it rewards you for each unique hook.

• Entitled_survivor
    Entitled_survivor Member Posts: 828

decent effect on its own and can pair veeeeeery well with pentimento,,,have them choose to stay oblivious or give penti stacks

• squbax
    squbax Member Posts: 1,442

I mean its one of my favourite perks too, but its a shame its useless against swf, still doesn't beat shadowborn.

• EQWashu
    EQWashu Member, Mod Posts: 5,037

I have't played with Plaything too much, but I wanna start mixing up builds on some of my killers again, and Plaything is on the list of perks I wanna try out more. And agreed with Buily09; while I try to do that naturally when I play, I always liked the idea it rewards for it.

• Murgleïs
    Murgleïs Member Posts: 1,067

I like it on Wesker with Pentimento. Survivors are used to the 40m TR and get caught of guard too much

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,063

It's a fantastic hex and I love to use it. Doesn't fit every killer, but for those it does, it's guaranteed slowdown or easy hit value in all but the most open of maps. It's also the only hex that isn't inherently unreliable; whether it gets cleansed quickly or slowly almost isn't the point.

I'd also love to see more hexes that follow the 'you get a hex totem after you get hooked and it's highlighted for you' design. Though sadly, I doubt they'd stack well with each other.

• Neamy
    Neamy Member Posts: 359

Does the blindness hex perk make the hex aura gone also? For plaything I mean

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781

Definitely a good choice, it is actually the only consistent hex perk.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,707

I really like it too. It generally provides at least something as it isn’t super inconsistent like most other hex perks. At the very least, survivors likely waste time on totems and in the best case scenario you catch them off guard for easy hits.

One of my favorite perks from last year and I honestly wish there were more like it.

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564

BBQ nerfed for no reason, it was my fav perk. But things happens and we have to move on.