ATTN: dictep, RE: solo gen speeds

Options
Veinslay
Veinslay Member Posts: 1,959
edited September 2022 in General Discussions

Here you go, as promised. I played nine games of solo queue survivor tonight to show how easy it is to get insane repair speeds solo without wasting time farming Stakeout stacks. I did find that it was very difficult to get to sub-50 seconds (I think you need 4 stacks of Stakeout and to hit the first 3 - 4 skill checks to easily do this), but getting between 50 - 60 second gen completions is very, very easy, with most of my completion times being right at 51 and 52 seconds. Keep in mind, that I am playing on console and I play killer 80% of the time, so imagine what survivor mains on PC and playing in SWFs are able to do with this. Here are four examples. The other five didn't work out because I either got forced off of the generator at 30 to 40% completion, or a teammate hopped on the gen with me after progress was already started.

Here are only 2 stacks of Stakeout that I got because I was going to save my teammate, but immediately got on a gen when I saw my teammate coming for the save. 51 seconds.

Second example, killer hits me first with Lethal Pursuer right at the start of the game, and then immediately drops chase and moves elsewhere. This was about to be 50/51 seconds, but I got shoved off at the very last second. Minimal Stakeout value.

Here's one right from the jump on Badham. This was going for 52/53, I think, until my teammate got on. Zero Stakeout value.

Finally, same Badham match. 3 gens pop at 1 down and the Wesker commits to the basement camp. I got 4 stacks of Stakeout built up here because I was refilling the charges in my toolbox. This doesn't count as lost time farming Stakeout stacks because I was using Built to Last anyways, the survivor just ran to the shack at the same time I got in the locker. This last one would have been sub 50 easily but I flubbed the first few skill checks and Stakeout helped there while I hit a couple on the backend. 51 seconds.

If I as a solo queue console gamer can do this very easily, multiple times a match, imagine how strong this is in the hands of PC players and tryhard SWFs

Comments