Surrender as killer

Options
Jensen
Jensen Member Posts: 60
edited September 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

Hello, it would be nice if you could surrender the game as killer. As Suv you can just ######### but thats not possible as killer

My idea would be that as killer you can Open the gates anytime you want. So you can speed up the game, or make a challenge out of it depents on what you like.

I had it last time more often that i was qued with superior survivor, and they did not even want to win. They make everything up to 1 gen and than troll you for the rest of the time until you are frustratet or its getting to boring for them

Comments

• Jensen
    Options

That is ment as a suggestion.

Thats why i thoud about that the killer should be able to open the gates at any time, so basicly he tells that the game will end in 2 Minutes, the suv can still do (if the killer is afk) 4 gens and escape. At the moment, the survivors can strech the game as long as they want and there is nothing stopping them.

Thats why it would be cool. Also the killer could use it as a challenge, like "i bet i can kill them in 2minuets".

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,089
    Options

Exactly.

They added the Endgame Countdown to prevent the game being taken hostage from survivors who refuse to leave. All it did was change when the survivors take the game hostage.

Interacting with the gate should begin repairing all gens at 1 charge per second and remove regression penalties from missed skillchecks (to prevent survivors from keeping the gens from finishing). Then the gates open automatically after.

Just be sure that conceding disables perks like Hex: No One Escapes Death and Blood Warden.

• dinomazing
    dinomazing Member Posts: 119
    Options

Just on the opposite pov: it'd be so annoying to wait in queue just for a killer to end the game early because they're mad their first chase took longer than 30 seconds.

Like we already see it when they DC randomly, but there's at least a penalty for that.

It's already annoying dealing with teammates who give up on hook or dc because they went down in 15 seconds at the start of the match. But at least it doesn't immediately end a match.

• Jensen
    Options

Just on the opposite pov: it'd be so annoying to wait in queue just for a killer to end the game early because they're mad their first chase took longer than 30 seconds.

ATM the killer is just standing in the corner for 5 Minutes until you finished the game.

It's already annoying dealing with teammates who give up on hook or dc because they went down in 15 seconds at the start of the match. But at least it doesn't immediately end a match.

How you said, survivor can do that. They can choose after they get trolled "do i want to play this? 5Gen 3suv?" The killer cant do that. He is foced to stay as long as THE SURVIVOR CHOOSE. He cannot finish the game faster if the survivors are better

• Slaymore
    Slaymore Member Posts: 495
    Options

And survivors should be able to kill self when faced with a try hard slugging killer who keeps the second-to-last survivor on the ground to hunt down the last remaining survivor in a huge game of hide-and-seek (or they try and get the survivor to out the last one).

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,089
    Options

Yes, hold Sprint to bleed out faster. This also lets you crawl faster too, like Tenacity.

New Tenactity lets you crawl quickly without bleeding out faster (you must stay still and hold Sprint if you want to bleed out faster with Tenacity).

• kingcarl2012
    kingcarl2012 Member Posts: 1,710
    Options

I wouldnt actually disagree with this as a QOL change with a couple conditions. Both remaining players are notified and Hatch does not spawn until bleedout timer would have elapsed naturally.

• Maxi605
    Maxi605 Member Posts: 145
    Options

Matches go too quickly, not really a need for something like this.

• Jensen
    edited September 2022
    Options

The Suv can just do the last gens, and eather the killer is stopping them (they

What is the Problem? Atm if the killer surrenders, he will just go afk until the end. Thats the alternative to Surrender as a killer.

Thats not better. Just because you dont implement a surrender option, doesnt mean that the killer will "activly" play until the end. Some might still surrender just now, they are delaying it. The suv dont even see how often this happen. Many of em think its "normal" when the killer dindt even attacked em once in the game.

And honesly some games are way to frustrating to play it. Last game for example i got Silent hill with wisper and BBQ against 4 very good survivors. Absolutly no chance (thats oke happens) so i stand in the corner so they can finish it fast. But they dont finish it. They want maximum points so they flashlight and play around me for another 10 Minutes. And i have no chance to stop or shorten this.

And this games are realy realy realy destroying the fun. Its not nice to get trolled and there is no possible way to do something against it. I mean i cannot blame the trolls that mutch too, they want the bloodpoints, so they do as mutch as they can to get them. And that means as longer the game goes on, as more bloodpoints they get. Its just very frustrating as killer

• Jensen
    Options

Or you just remove the DC panelty again. Because standing at the gate waiting for the survivors to finish the game is fun for nobody

• Bunzmaster
    Bunzmaster Member Posts: 35
    Options

I really like OP's suggestion. Give a killer a way of conceding the match without disconnecting.

Survivors shouldn't be able to hold a killer hostage in game until they deem it's ok to finish the match.

The counter argument of "this makes some matches too short" doesn't hold that much weight in my opinion. Survivors still get BP and still get the escape. Make sure the killer is unable to surrender right away (add a timer or some other conditions that need to be met) and make sure that no quick surrenders will de-pip the survivors for any reason.

If needed you can always heavily punish the killer for surrendering by removing all their BP and current pips.

It's a Win/Win

• not_requested49
    not_requested49 Member Posts: 1,979
    Options

Eh i feel like to speed things up i just walk over when theyre standing while looking backwards lol

They usually leave by then and their taunts are in futile since im walking backwards