MMR ❓❕

so many players talk about mmr in a way like they know everything about it , yet still im not sure if they are accurate about what they say , like mori dosent give mmr ?! or escape with hatch dosent give mmr ?!

i ask cuz personally i think the opposite cuz of my own personal experience ❕ i mean i do mori on all then i get a very good swf against me or 2 escape with hatch and next match a blight or nurse xD

or some just say it dosent work or even worst dosent exist ❗

so i wonder how it works really ❔❕

probably asking in official forum is the best place to do i guess :/

Comments

• lagosta
    lagosta Member Posts: 1,871

There is a lot a data the BHVR is unlikely to reveal and unofficial sources should be taken with a grain of salt. Regarding MMR, however, I'd recommend you'd check youtube channels like Choy. Be skeptical though, as there is little possibility of confirming the veracity of that kind of information.

• Ciabe
    Ciabe Member Posts: 119

Some of it is confirmed by BHVR in drips and drops. I believe there was an official post in the forum once mentioning hatch was a neutral event for mmr for survivor and killer. I've never heard about moris one way or other.

There are some hacker groups that seem to get some insight into the mmr mechanics, especially those guys running the cheating killer bots that are a plague at the upper mmr ranges. No clue how or if accurate, but they appear to have some information.

• Sepidejojo
    Sepidejojo Member Posts: 5

ok thank you u both 👍👍