Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

[Serious] Who would you nominate as the first Survivor to become a Killer?

Akibahara
Akibahara Member Posts: 78

Let's say, a few DLCs down the line, BHVR decides to make one of the Survivors into a Killer. Who would you nominate? Why?

Comments

• ZiNc
    ZiNc Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 250
    edited May 2018

Nea.

Could go one of two ways.
    Shrek-face Nea, because she's scary to look at
    Hot-face Nea, because she's drop-dead gorgeous.

• Techn0
    Techn0 Member Posts: 405

David, seems like the type that would love kicking people around.

• ObscuredbyFog
    ObscuredbyFog Member Posts: 94

@ZiNc said:
    Nea.

LOL Both! Different cosmetics, same killer! Both stun you with her second power if she catches you alone.

• ZiNc
    ZiNc Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 250

@ObscuredbyFog said:

@ZiNc said:
    Nea.

LOL Both! Different cosmetics, same killer! Both stun you with her second power if she catches you alone.

Extra spooky!

• ObscuredbyFog
    ObscuredbyFog Member Posts: 94
    edited May 2018

ugly Nea ""Hey"
    Hot Nea "Heeeey" twirls her hair

• Samantha
    Samantha Member Posts: 20

I want to see Dwight snap and become a killer

• Caretaker
    Caretaker Member Posts: 764
    edited May 2018

Benedict Baker. Assuming he'd be brought in as a DLC survivor. If not going off lore, I'd vote for one of the original four. Probably Dwight or Claudette. They're empathetic so probably easier to control.

• RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850
    Dwight. It's always the quiet ones...
  • Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

Nea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e06XTTx2xt4

Why is that even a question.

• Soren
    Soren Member Posts: 369
    Caretaker said:

Benedict Baker.

^
  • Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

Nea. She's already part of the club.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arEkqdiMKNI

• Croquedead
    Croquedead Member Posts: 91
    Jake.

nobody likes Jake. He’s the most killed and mori’d survivor. I would have lost hope if I was him
  • Joke Wise- Nea

Lore wise- Benedict or Dwight.

-Lore wise Dwight is a coward and a loser, and I am not sure if it is stated anywhere but I think it is mention that Dwight is leading our rag tag friends. As a leader, if you're a good or bad one, losing hope can happen fast.. which the Entity feeds on and once your hope is gone, guess what, you're a big strong killer now!

-For Benedict, each journal post we're shown by him you can see how he is very hopeful yet losing hope in each page found. I think in the end, Benedict will eventually become a killer because for our friends, finding a way out isn't close at all.

• I could Imagine David taking up the mantle of becoming a killer to avoid having Benedict, Dwight, or any other of his friends becoming a killer. Despite being a worthless guy irl, trapped in this game of cat and mouse, it seems David has grown close the group.

hmmm... For the new character coming out, she so far seem to enjoy music and perhaps music may be one of her strongest foundations of her hope? Take that away, and she could become the next killer yet we wont know anything about her until tomorrow..

• Steafanmc
    Steafanmc Member Posts: 34

David would be cool, they could do where he becomes shirtless David and then transforms into werewolf David. I choose David because he the Shia Labeouf of the survivors so when he becomes a killer "he points a gun at your head with death in his eyes"