Please check if your issue has already been reported first!
When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Be sure to attach any screenshots, videos, or logs (if on PC) that you may have if you believe they could help us find the issue.

Myers Evil Within Daily not working

Ghalam
Ghalam Member Posts: 99

I played Michael on the new RPD east wing map and leveled up Evil within 5 times, 1>2 then 2>3 three times. At the end of the match I had 0/4 marks on the daily.

9 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Ghalam
    Ghalam Member Posts: 99

Also using dead rabbit and memorial flower as add ons, just tested again on a Badham map, no dice.

• taimea
    taimea Member Posts: 84

had the daily too no counts whatsoever for it even though i got max lvl 3 times

• iamverygoofy
    iamverygoofy Member Posts: 4

Having same issue. Have played Myers several times and leveled 4-5 times and have gotten nothing on the daily.

• TheGreenFluff
    TheGreenFluff Member Posts: 1

I have tried multiple times of several days to have this daily work. I have accomplished the goal yet never receive the rewards.

• theTARNavsky
    theTARNavsky Member Posts: 152

Same happened to me, I just had to remove it 😔

• JovialCub
    JovialCub Member Posts: 88

I can confirm this is borked. I have tried 3 times with different combinations of perks and add-ons. Nothing is giving credit for this.

• fuzzrhythm
    fuzzrhythm Member Posts: 3

I got this daily on 9/9 and 9/11 and couldn't complete it. I even took video. Had to re-roll

• 13Youko
    13Youko Member Posts: 9

Same thing happened to me. I had to remove it to get another daily.