Hardest Achievement For You?

Options

What Achievement was very difficult for you to get or are you still struggling to get or have resigned yourself to never be able to get?

For me, the nurse Achievement to blink and grab I've resigned myself to not getting. I play on console and that just seems too difficult.

Comments

• toxik_survivor
    toxik_survivor Member Posts: 1,181
    Options

My friend just got that one. I have all Achievments in the game and I got that one before endgame was a thing and left behind made it where you repair gens faster when you last person alive

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564
    Options

Yeah i got all achievements as well, except the newest ones. I honestly don't care about them anymore, new achievements are usually so easy.

• EvilSerje
    EvilSerje Member Posts: 1,070
    Options

Nurse achievements is easy: if you done doing it fair, just ask survivors to help you with that.

For me the hardest was Rank 1 Legendary Survivor. The hardest in all games, not only DbD.

Very frustrating and annoying are grindy one.

Funny you made that post, I made just about that a minute ago :)

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/344763/why-survivor-achievements-always-so-busted-and-unfun

• kizuati
    kizuati Member Posts: 1,386
    Options
  • GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,216
    Options

I did that Nurse achievement you mentioned thanks to a potato Quentin and a sheer amount of luck.

Definitely one of the hardest in the game.

• EvilSerje
    Options

I feel you, bro. Rank 1 survivor got me some PTSD, I still shiver when remember it. I got it just before 6.0 patch, now I think it's almost impossible.

• EvilSerje
    Options

Sure, bro, sure. Just like I remember it, walk in a park.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 5,648
    Options

Yeah, Left For Dead is a horrible achievement that doesn't fit modern DBD gameplay. It took me the longest by far, and even then, it took a killer letting me escape to get it.

• Veinslay
    Veinslay Member Posts: 1,959
    Options

For me, Skilled Huntress on PS5. I'm at 34% currently with little to no farming. I try to farm at the exit gates if it's possible at the end, but most survivors are dicks and will dodge the hatchets even though they're thrown from a mile away and they're in no danger of not escaping.

This new escape RPD 20 times while opening the gates seems even more daunting

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,195
    Options

Probably escape 8 times as survivor without perks and repairing equilavent of one generator. At least that took most time to do or maybe put 125 traps on survivors as pig that took time to do. But all achiements have been pretty easy some just more time consuming.

• kingcarl2012
    kingcarl2012 Member Posts: 1,710
    Options

If your trying to get it in normal gameplay that one is terrible, i got that one by just blinking 3 times in a straight line at an empty gen to get the timing down and eventually a survivor came to work on the gen and let me get the grab.

I actually got this one while getting my adept for ada wong, was able to run away from the gen with low profile and then got the door while the killer went for hatch.

I would add Evil Incarnate to the list as well cause people love to make it hard when they figure out your going for it

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,407
    Options

I got Left for Dead before the EGC was introduced. Got lucky with the killer (a Bubba) finding the hatch first and absolutely refusing to leave it.

Did the last gen, went to the gate where the hatch was at opposed to the closest one, and managed to escape.

Can’t imagine doing it now.

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,639
    Options

Oh I love going against Myers that want that achievement. 😈

• kingcarl2012
    kingcarl2012 Member Posts: 1,710
    Options

Do you actually still have it unlocked? I was looking a while back and noticed some deleted achievements that i did that are gone.

• EvilSerje
    Options

It's only to find a nice killer or have unprobable events in match to alight. Both a like rolling a triple 20 in D&D. I personally gave almost 30 these achievements to different survivors.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,783
    edited September 2022
    Options

Left for Dead one was awful.

• Akumakaji
    Akumakaji Member Posts: 4,952
    Options

Some of them stick like glue ... and I guess that "Outbreak Breakout" will be an unexpected addition to that exclusive group.

The very first achievments in the game were all very grindy, probably because there weren't that many different killers around, so you had to make them count. I tried one evening to get "Evil Incarnate" and it was the most frustrating experience I ever had in DBD so far. No matter how doomed the survivors were, they just wouldn't let me get that last kill. I know that it is a rather frustrating build to go against, but we are all in this together. God, I really hate this achievment.

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,280
    Options

old Deranged Pursuit

Its easy af now, but it was so tedious when Legion first released..

• EvilSerje
    Options

Bro, come on, you almost there! Don't give up. Glad to see fellow achievement hunter.

Grindy achievements - nothing to say, just play that killers, you nearly done them.

From the void she walks - ask survivors to help (win a game, but don't kill the last ones, show that you farming, then blink around them to lull their vigilance, after that triple blink and grab, survivor won't run away, then you can release him, you only need to grab him)

Collision course - you almost did, nothing to add, pretty simple.

Evil Incarnate - that's the tricky one. My advice: make a certain build. I suggest Play with your food + Nemesis + Deadlock + Insidious. At first, get to tier 2 and hit a couple survivors, gaining evil in the process. You can hook couple to fool them. Stall a game as much as possbile. When nearly tier 3, run after survivors and eat pallets to gain as much PWYF tokens as possbile. After that tier 3. You'll be zooming and unstoppable. If last survivor hide in a locker, take him to the most isolated area or corner with no lockers, pick and drop him until he escapes, then you'll catch up him pretty quick with PWYF stacks. Another way is to find hatch and stand on in with insidious. Either survivor do gen and reveal his position, or come to your trap - in either scenario you close hatch and chase.

Outbreak Breakout - .... Well, that I don't know how to do. It makes me cry 😓

• TheArbiter
    TheArbiter Member Posts: 2,274
    Options

Surprisingly taking one for the team was the hardest for me. Just the fact that in order to finish it quickly requires you to throw games is incredibly frustrating.

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,988
    Options

This is the one that made me not care about going for all achievements. I actually probably could as I got a lot of the ones people complain about already... But this? Yeah, no... I am not about to one trick Huntress for a freaking achievement. The new RPD one is just the cherry on top of not caring. I will never actively go for it. I probably could have gained a lot of progress playing survivor while Behavior increased its spawn rate to 50% or whatever, and everyone learning Wesker would make for ez escapes. But again, with Skilled Huntress as a bottle neck, I did not bother.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options

Left For Dead. I got it back in 2018-2019, but it was still difficult nonetheless. I can't imagine trying to get it today, that would be nearly impossible.

Also the "In The Void She Kills" achievement. Considering 3 blink Nurse is no longer a thing without addons, this achievement is nearly impossible to get.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,811
    Options

Yup, Skilled Huntress and Outbreak Breakout are the two trophies I'll just never be able to earn. No idea where I am on the Huntress one, and for RPD despite going there an ungodly amount the past few days I've opened the exit gate and escaped 3 times. Freaking horrible achievement design, seriously.

• Akumakaji
    Options

Awww, thanks for this surprisingly wholesome post <3

Don't worry, I am not giving up and am sure that I will eventually get them all :D

I have been grinding down the "Man in the bush" one pretty good this month and will get this one, soon. With the Nurse, I just don't enjoy playing her anymore, now that I know how many survivors dislike versing her, but one of these days I will come around and grind down that 500 blink hits. Trappers "Cripple them all" is a super frustrating achievment, though! Its nearly always more beneficial to just strike survivors down when cornering them in a trap, having to pick them up always comes with the chance of them escaping. And Trappers power is pretty weak in itself, most survivors know all the good trap spots and unless you are going against rather new players you will hear you carefully set traps being disarmed constantly. I have had whole series of matches with Trapper without advancing that achievment one spot.

The new "Collision Course" of course doesn't count as one of the tought ones, this one is just part of the Wesker learning experience and will be finished soon just by playing the game.

Thanks a lot for the "Evil Incarnate" tips, I will try that one out ... and maaaaybe smurf my account a bit prior to that, because stomping new survivors and brutally slaughtering them all without any chance of escape is just too much fun, right? Right? Guys?

And recarding "Outbreak Breakout"? Ugg ... that one is soooo backwards and feels like one of the original achievments, but it just got released. Why? In that achievments nearly everything is stacked against you, lowering the chance of getting a blip with every added condition. I even made a post about it in the feedback section, and I am not the only one who has done so. If you burn no offerings and thus maybe incentivice the killer to DC during loadup, you could go through 1200 matches just to finish that one naturally and without being overtly aggressive about it. Yikes.

• Akumakaji
    Options

Hey there, kind motivational person :) I just wanna give you a status report.

I got nearly everything done, but I loath, loath LOATH that Evil Incarnate achievment >_<

Not much that I can do about that one but try again and again and again and being twarded again and again by "clever locker gameplay" and "exhilarating contests of will" at the locker door. Gosh, do I hate this concept. Same about the not so hidden achievment, I have come extremely close to killing all survivors by my hand, but invariable and without fail, the last one will ALWAYS have Unbreakable and a hatch around the corner. Its like a natural law :P

• Friendly_Blendette
    Friendly_Blendette Member Posts: 2,923
    Options

Asylum never getting hid was decently tricky for me then I found a baby nurse...

• Wampirita
    Wampirita Member Posts: 808
    Options

Adept Pig.

I've done every single survivor achievement, most of the overall killer achievements...

But that one achievement makes my blood boil.

Her perks are SO BAD, so I basically feel like I'm playing perkless + her kit and gameplay style aren't the easiest to score a perfect game with.

I tried so many times and gave up after hours of trials...

I completely lost hope in ever finishing it

• Fnatic47
    Fnatic47 Member Posts: 396
    Options

Mine was getting the adept trickster achievement xD , the nurse grap achievement i did it without knowing that was an achievement for real xD

• AcelynnBen
    AcelynnBen Member Posts: 1,012
    Options

took me like 5 games mainly because i pressured too hard, and MMR did its thing, still got it and proud of it :3

• Fnatic47
    Fnatic47 Member Posts: 396
    edited September 2022
    Options
  • Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

Anything that starts with "Adept".

Or that Nurse one where you have to blink 3 times and then grab someone off of something which you mentioned.

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,541
    Options

Any and all Adept achievements... just NO in my book

• EvilSerje
    Options

I believe in you, because it's an achievement. You also got "Outbreak Breakout" to 5, which is 4 more than me, and I play mostly only a survivor because of that, and I HATE playing survivor.

• Jivetalkin13
    Jivetalkin13 Member Posts: 746
    Options

I don't mean this to sound mean, but I got Adept Trickster pretty easily. First day, if I remember correctly, and I think I didn't use his power once that game. Not sure if I was going against a bunch baby randoms or I'm just that good, but it was unbelievable for me.

• AbsolutGrndZer0
    AbsolutGrndZer0 Member Posts: 1,284
    edited September 2022
    Options

A lot of the Killer Adept ones. They are so broken when actually using the Killer's power hurts you.

This is OhTofu, a Fog Whisperer with all the Legacy outfits, but he never bothered to try for the Adept achievements. So he's going through and doing them.

I have said and I will say again... all survivors have to do is escape. They can evade and sneak around all match, not do a darn thing, then have the hatch spawn right by them and bam. Adept earned. Yet a Killer has to have a perfect +2 Pip game. It really needs to be get a 4K by any means. Like one example, one of my very first Pig games I ran Video Tape and Crate of Gears. The survivors didn't bother to even try to remove their traps and all 4 heads popped. I didn't get adept because I didn't hook them enough times. I literally used Pig's power, to it's peak.... and that doesn't count? I did get it later, but it was by ignoring her power all together. That shouldn't be necessary to get an Adept!

• Lamoore
    Lamoore Member Posts: 73
    Options

Achievements? I'm still trying to learn how to use a flashlight!

Also nurse is too hard for me. I'll never get any of those achievements

• LinkToReality
    LinkToReality Member Posts: 115
    Options

So far it seems to be Evil Incarnate, since every time I get close some boring survivor will just refuse to leave their precious locker so I can't get the last mori. Maybe when the new endgame mori change comes I'll get it.

• TheSubstitute
    TheSubstitute Member Posts: 2,250
    Options

Those are the two I still have left to go. I'm finding Skilled Huntress hard since there are so many objects that get in the way. I'm escaping more now from RPD so I'm not too terribly worried about that but I think I'll need to play Coldwind offerings to speed up Huntress.

• Akumakaji
    Options

I finally got (nearly) all achievments! What a ride. I must say, the most frustrating one by far war the Myers Evil Incarnate. That one got provibited by lockers so much. I can understand that its not fun for the survivors, but locker plays just to frustrate the killer, when its certain that you will die, will only subject another group of survivors to this playstyle. Ugh, what a bad achievment design.

The only one left is "Outbreak Breakout" at 6/20 :V Oof ... thats also something. This one is such a slog and so utterly grindy. Yikes.

• scoser
    scoser Member Posts: 452
    Options

Outbreak Breakout is a new level of dumb, hard, and tedious. I've played 58 games of RPD (including 46 games in a row where I burnt offerings) and am still only at 18/20 for that achievement. Now I don't have any RPD offerings and almost never get RPD randomly. It's like we're going back in time in terms of achievement sanity.

Back in the day, the "have 4 players escape through the hatch" achievement was the one that really haunted me. Took me years to wrangle a solo queue lobby in order to finally make it work.

• Akumakaji
    Options

Dun dun dun! As of today, I have finally collected them all! Phew, feels really good and kinda liberating. Now I can just play any way I want. In a couple of weeks we will get 4 or 5 new achievments, but I recon that they won't be as asinine as that Outbreak Breakout one. That was a real slog and every bit as frustrating and unfun as predicted.

How are you doing? Whats on your menu?

• gnehehe
    gnehehe Member Posts: 510
    edited November 2022
    Options

How am I supposed to get this one when I never kick gens, hardly ever play stealthy killers and hate "Tinkerer & co" perks!

Literally my latest unlocked achievement (with RPD exit gate) ...

I should get this one late 2023

• kensaimage
    kensaimage Member Posts: 27
    Options

Evil Incarnate

Which, by a particularly cruel twist of fate happens to be GLITCHED and didn’t proc for me or many others. The patch on the 18th broke it, along with Grand Sacrifice.

So in a strange way, I don’t have the achievement for an accomplishment I performed, lol. It’s difficult since survivors can just locker jump. You gotta pray they don’t. Then, you get to the last and you gotta pray you find the hatch first.

Stars really have to align for this and damn…I feel robbed

• Rulebreaker
    Rulebreaker Member Posts: 1,590
    edited November 2022
    Options

Open a door and escape the Raccoon City Pain Department. Multiple times. [BEEP]. this. achievement. (With doc's stick!)

Holy hell, we just noticed this is from september...

• MisterMister
    MisterMister Member Posts: 278
    Options

The open the gate and escape rpd 20 times…. F that challenge right in the pooper!!

• ChiSoxFan11
    ChiSoxFan11 Member Posts: 1,093
    Options

I'm working on the new RPD escape one, and eventually I imagine I'll get it.

The only achievements I'm still trying to get are the Skilled Huntress and The Nurse one to yank someone off a gen with 3 blinks. The Huntress one is more cruel to someone on console like myself -- we need 100 hatchet throws from 24 meters, not 20.

That's ... that's going to take a while. 😥