I'm gonna be hated for this but.. I kinda prefer the new blast mine

Options

Yes it can run out but previously it required no skill whatsoever (aka spamming it if it ran out) while now it is not only easier to get but also requires some strategy.

Comments

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,084
    Options

I haven't actually used it yet but I had said previously that if it was a bug or whatever that caused it to be screwed up and they fixed it, they should just lower the repair percentage to get it.

I don't know if 50% is the sweet spot as that feels too high to me but again, I haven't actually tried it out yet so maybe it's perfect. To me, something like....30ish% would be kind of the good number. High enough that you don't just constantly have it but low enough that you can get it multiple times throughout the match since there's a good chance that at least a few of your attempts will fizzle out.

• EvieSimpsForCrowLady
    Options

I think it feels good. The reset change made it feel far more satisfying though imo

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 7,126
    Options

50% is too high. set it to 20% and it will be about as good before the nerf.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,613
    Options

I actually agree.

But I think it needs another buff beyond what it got today.

• AnneBonny
    AnneBonny Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,252
    Options

i don't see how skill is a factor. it's basically just guesswork. whether or not a killer kicks a gen isn't something you can predict very well. even then the perk wasn't good to begin with and the nerf just made it exponentially worse

• dspaceman20
    dspaceman20 Member Posts: 4,699
    edited September 2022
    Options

Thats ridiculous. skill had nothing to do with the perk and even still now. it was all luck based

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,173
    Options

Blast mine should not be saved if Killer doesnt kick Gen, once you activate BM, it should stay there and gone.

But I think you should able to work for another BM when another BM is activating instead of having to wait out for timer, or the best is you can only use 2 times per match, or 3 if only you do Gen.

I would trade that for 66% Gen instead of 50%

• IronKnight55
    IronKnight55 Member Posts: 2,900
    edited September 2022
    Options

Yeah, I was confused when I read the part about skill. It doesn't really require any in my opinion.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270
    Options

Let survivors detonate BM remotely so we can get saves with it 😈

• Sumnox
    Sumnox Member Posts: 605
    edited September 2022
    Options

Yes, fellow survivor main, show these survivors how their pesky perks take no skill unless they're nerfed to the ground!

Calm Spirit and Pharmacy now take skill, unlike before.