Dbd perk new idea

Options

When you unhook a survivor that survivor will get healed instantly it wont have scratchmarks and he will move at 110% for 10 secs.You become broken for 30 secs and your aura is revealed for 7 secs.

Comments

• SekiSeki
    SekiSeki Member Posts: 516
    Options

So Babysitter and For the People? As long as there is a button to activate, sure. I think I'd rather just use FTP though.

• UnknownKiller
    UnknownKiller Member Posts: 3,024
    Options

Maybe the condition must be you to be full healed.If you rescue injured you go down.

• Spirit_IsTheBest
    Spirit_IsTheBest Member Posts: 736
    edited September 2022
    Options

I have a perk I want to share that is really interesting but may be too overpowered haha.

Combat Strike ~

'' Years of combat training taught you how to defend yourself even in the most dangerous situations ''.

Whenever you search a chest, once per Trial you can earn the item called the ''Entity's Glove''. The perk also grants you to be able to rummage through a chest once if it's already been opened. When you have the ''Entity's Glove'', Press the active ability button to put the glove on, when the glove is on, these affects apply:

• Whenever you are in a chase with the killer, press the active ability to use the Entity's Glove to attack the killer, a short punching animation will play for 1/1.5/2 seconds, if the killer is within 3 meters of you're punching animation, the killer will be stunned for 4 seconds if they are within range, if the killer is not within range or if they dodge the punches, no stun will be applied to the killer.
    • The glove is consumed by the entity whenever you use the glove against the killer, or if you pick up another item by any means.

'' This item isn't anything out of the ordinary, it's possible that we can use it for to our advantage. This time, our predator becomes the prey.'' - Unknown Survivor.

• TotemSeeker91
    TotemSeeker91 Member Posts: 2,358
    Options

AND a better resurgence...you can't tell me you forgot resurgence? Y'know, that perk that EVERYONE uses, obviously

• SekiSeki
    SekiSeki Member Posts: 516
    Options

The strength comes in when saving others. That is just a flashlight on steroids with 20 different attachments sold only through those tv commercial ads.

Yeah, it's a little on the over tuned side. You'd need a lot more conditions to make it work, while toning down the numbers.

• Rookie1978
    Rookie1978 Member Posts: 75
    Options

survivor is not the power role and having veritable methods to fight back in terms of appearance and actual gameplay function skews the tone of the game in a way i don't like, it's asymmetrical pvp and it should feel like it, things like blast mine/decisive/head-on should be the most of it. straight up slugging the killer doesn't feel right and also doesn't make sense for some of the game. i can believe that sudden bursts of light would momentarily disorientate most of the killers (could even just write it off as confusion), head-on and decisive can make someone lose their grip even through fumbling the ball if not pain, idk

but if i see someone like nemesis get stunned from claudette slapping him i dont think i could ever play this game again