Starstruck Wesker.

Options

Wasn't the idea behind star struck to stop body blocking? I feeling being able to expose every survivor on the map every pick up is a little bit of a stretch. On wesker it seems to proc even when you can't hear his terror radius, not sure if this is intended or not.

Comments

• I_CAME
    I_CAME Member Posts: 1,149
    edited September 2022
    Options

It's literally 90% of Weskers at this point. If they are aiming for variety then it didn't work out with this killer. Give him a normal terror radius so we can stop seeing the same build every single game. It's not even about it being overpowered. It's just boring to play against the same thing over and over again. I'm not exaggerating when I say i've gone against SEVEN starstruck Weskers today alone.

• SuzuKR
    SuzuKR Member Posts: 3,910
    Options

Why do you think your sense of it being boring outweighs what might be their sense of finding it fun?

• Rulebreaker
    Rulebreaker Member Posts: 1,590
    Options

Just to be fair there is rarely any variety in builds for about half the roster. Demos all run some form of slowdown and stbfl, nurses have either startruck or slowdown, blights have regression and lethal, most the rest just run some form of 3 slowdowns and a random perk. The most variety so far had been a huntress with all vision, a freddy with a seemingly random build, and a wraith (i think, we forget) with a block the door build.

• Akumakaji
    Akumakaji Member Posts: 4,952
    Options

Oh boi ... I wish I had only faced 7x3 DH/DS/BT/IW survivors per day before the big patch. Killer variety still beats old survivor variety by length. Yes, star struck Wesker is strong when done right, but you can at least evade him. Not gonna lie though, I have had some pretty nasty games with Starstruck/Distressing/Awakened Awareness. You sometimes see them hiding behind a bush, with you having no business knowing that they are there, and then BAM. Another down, another bite for the entity.

• Neamy
    Neamy Member Posts: 359
    Options

Not gonna lie, I enjoy running starstruck, agitation, lethal, and bbq wesker. It’s my favorite, cause it helps as makes survs leave gens when I approach. But guess what I’m not using? Any gen slowdowns…

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 8,597
    Options

Wesker becomes an M1 killer if he wants to use Starstruck or STBFL. That's why I don't use those perks on him. Ideally, you want to use your virulent bound every time, because it gives infection, and cuts out the time used to pick survivors up if you down them with it.