Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Stranger things perks and the "new" prestige system

Sigee
Sigee Member Posts: 19

When I have the stranger things DLC and I have the characters on P3+ why should I buy the perks on the other characters? I know the perks are available to everyone even those who don't have the characters, but for me, the perks still belong to the characters with P3+ (based on their "description") So I think it is a bug, not having the perks on the other characters by default.

1 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

Comments

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,707

That's not a bug; those perks are general perks now regardless of whether you own those characters or not. If you do own those characters then you will see the old icons (eg. Inner Strength will still have the portrait of Nancy), but you cannot get those perks automatically through prestige, they need to be obtained on every character individually the same way as any other general perk.

• chirp23
    chirp23 Member Posts: 21

Wait they have new pictures?! I thought they just kept them the same now I have to look up what they look like to people without the Stranger Things dlc

• Sigee
    Sigee Member Posts: 19

The perks have new pictures for them who does not have the DLC, but the pictures are the same for those who have the DLC.

And I who have the DLC the perk's description contains the character name Eg. "Very rare The Demogorgon perk".

Like these:

And when I opened Eg. Nancy I saw the following screen:

Nancy Wheeler starts with HER 3 PERSONAL perks.

So if I have the DLC the perks name changed, but everything else seems the same the perks belong to the characters.

This is the reason I still think it is a bug in that case someone has the DLC.

• AbsolutGrndZer0
    AbsolutGrndZer0 Member Posts: 1,367

No, it's still not a bug. Yes, it says that because they didn't remove that part, but you will notice that the 3 perks are not at the top like they are on other blood webs and the description it says that everyone gets the perks now. The developers have flagged this as "not a bug" because it isn't. Full stop.