Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

scary,,,hatch,,,must,,waste,,time

2»

Comments

• FriendlyKiller
    FriendlyKiller Member Posts: 337

You wouldn't think anyway. It's generally newer killers that do this, tryhards or players that go killer exclusively. Not that I begrudge anyone for doing it, they might have a challenge or want the points or just feel like it. I generally don't care if the last survivor gets hatch but if they've been teabagging at every pallet or flashlight spamming all game I will slug the 3rd and scour the map to find them.

I don't care if I have to check every locker on Mother's Dwelling.

If it really bothers you start using Vigos or Annotated Blueprint. Tenacity and/or Unbreakable optional. Go down around where the hatch will spawn, but don't make it too obvious. A killer that's really thirsty for the 4k, that'll ruin their day.

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,904

It’s 4 mins.

I realise the instant gratification of smart devices and internet has all but obliterated people’s ability to wait for more than a nanosecond. But seriously sheesh.

• 6659Leg
    6659Leg Member Posts: 102

So...IM what's wrong with the game and not all the cheaters in it? Alright,let's put this in perspective. 4 minutes (could be less if I find the last survivor fast) vs being held hostage for HOURS by cheaters. Mhm,I'm the problem.

Anyway,keep crying on the ground,I gotta find the other surv