scary,,,hatch,,,must,,waste,,time

2»

Comments

• FriendlyKiller
    FriendlyKiller Member Posts: 337

You wouldn't think anyway. It's generally newer killers that do this, tryhards or players that go killer exclusively. Not that I begrudge anyone for doing it, they might have a challenge or want the points or just feel like it. I generally don't care if the last survivor gets hatch but if they've been teabagging at every pallet or flashlight spamming all game I will slug the 3rd and scour the map to find them.

I don't care if I have to check every locker on Mother's Dwelling.

If it really bothers you start using Vigos or Annotated Blueprint. Tenacity and/or Unbreakable optional. Go down around where the hatch will spawn, but don't make it too obvious. A killer that's really thirsty for the 4k, that'll ruin their day.

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,904

It’s 4 mins.

I realise the instant gratification of smart devices and internet has all but obliterated people’s ability to wait for more than a nanosecond. But seriously sheesh.

• 6659Leg
    6659Leg Member Posts: 102

So...IM what's wrong with the game and not all the cheaters in it? Alright,let's put this in perspective. 4 minutes (could be less if I find the last survivor fast) vs being held hostage for HOURS by cheaters. Mhm,I'm the problem.

Anyway,keep crying on the ground,I gotta find the other surv