Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I'm starting to consistently see 3-4 DHs a game again

And either they are all VERY good, or the frame-perfect auto DH hack is really spreading. When a persons stands motionless in front of me for several seconds and then always guesses right on my flick swing, that's a giveaway.

Comments

• Bot_Salvo88
    Bot_Salvo88 Member Posts: 1,230

I don't see dead hard as often, but as killer I always need to sniff a survivor every time before attacking, that's annoying.

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,735

It's very good perk and I think after some time we will see even bigger pickrate. It will probably not have as old DH 75% pickrate, but I wouldn't be suprised if we get to like 40/50+ after few months.

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,140

Once the auto DH hacks are dealt with, the perk is fine and I wouldn't mind if it was very popular once more.

• FeelsBadMan
    FeelsBadMan Member Posts: 570

Right, they are gonna deal with it right after buffing soloq and getting a better anti-cheat LMAO

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,140

Unfortunately, your words carry a lot of truth, my friend ! xD

• Nirgendwohin
    Nirgendwohin Member Posts: 1,251

The biggest enemy for DH are killers playing on consoles. Their reaction time is sometimes way to high and your waste your DH while the killer is hitting thin air.

• lemonsway
    lemonsway Member Posts: 1,169

Auto DH is even worse now. The Perk itself isn't as strong but for Hacking purposes it's effectively better because instead of a quick Dash whcih could go nowhere, you get to control where you wanna go.

My survivor builds revolve around 6 perks. DH, Lightweight, Fast Track, BT, Inner Healing and Renewal. Depending on wether i bring a Medkit or not Inner Healing and Renewal get used or swapped. So it's mostly DH, LW and then FT and IH or Renewal or FT and BT if i bring a Medkit.

• MDRSan
    MDRSan Member Posts: 298

It’s weird you mention killers on consoles - I have the opposite experience when I play survivor on console. It sounds like it’s useful for some but I can never get it to trigger correctly or on time. I just aborted the experiment and stopped trying to use it since it never does anything for me.

• Bran
    Bran Member Posts: 2,096

I have seen the odd dead hard, ya know the good guessing.l and reflexes time to time.

But hey my, I've seen more dh than I've DS so it's fine with me.

• Canas
    Canas Member Posts: 1,021

DH is definitely back to where it was before the meta shakeup, being the most popular and most op exhaustion perk in the game.

Something needs to be done about this, especially about the hackers.