Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Blight Mains: How Often Do You Run Iri Tag.

Sava18
Sava18 Member Posts: 2,439

Just out of curiosity. I only run it when survivors have 3+ med kits.

Comments

• tenoresax
    tenoresax Member Posts: 796

Honestly, since I started playing him in 4.2.2 I think I've used Iri Tag only two or three times.

• SuzuKR
    SuzuKR Member Posts: 3,910

Eh. It’s decent but a lot easier to play around than most of the other strong add-ons. I prefer double Blighted speed.

• Sava18

I think it's between c33 and alch ring in terms of power level. There are a lot of situations where a survivor would have made a pallet or long wall vs alch ring but just dies vs iri tag.

• Ghost_Face_Main
    Ghost_Face_Main Member Posts: 618

I run it for fun here and there, but it's quite a weak ultra-rare without another add-on: Shredded Notes.

Shredded Notes reducing recharge time and overall total Rush tokens by one (4 instead of 5) makes reaching the final token easier and thus having better chances at insta-downing a survivor with Iri Tag. The biggest issue that still stands is the map you have to navigate on to succeed usage.

• Sava18

Really. I would say it's stronger than alch-ring a lot of the time. And more often than not, not having that 5th rush is just a detriment.

• Brimp
    Brimp Member Posts: 2,899
    edited September 2022

Good addon but some others are genuinely more fun to try and get value out of... or were cause they buffed adren vial to be where it is now. So in that case I still rarely run it despite having a decent amount saved up. I more play with slam duration and fatigue reduction even though it literally only affects fatiguing out of rush and not swinging out of rush into fatigue which I commonly do.

• sabinianmoonstone
    sabinianmoonstone Member Posts: 78

I barely run it. I think the last time I ran Iri Tag was last year to try it out. Personally, I've decided not to run it because I like to engage in chases. Shutting down chases quickly isn't really my thing unless I'm doing a win streak or something amongst those lines.