Does Nemesis need buffs?

Options

Do you think that Nemesis need any buffs? I think the zombies need some tuning, so that they're not stuck somewhere behind a tree or a wooden framework.

Comments

• Spirit_IsTheBest
    Spirit_IsTheBest Member Posts: 725
    edited September 2022
    Options

Fix his tentacle hitbox and give him an add-on pass. His zombies could also use a bit more speed. Add that he and would be in a good spot imo.

• nicknamed12
    nicknamed12 Member Posts: 7
    Options

Balance wise, i think he is pretty fine but his addons and zombie AI could use a tluch up maybe.

I would love it if he could increase the amount of zombies he has too. Its not major, but for me, it would be really fun to have an army of zombies lol.

• Marik1987
    Marik1987 Member Posts: 1,700
    Options

He is pretty well balanced. His addons could need a little finetuning tho.

• UpdatedCake
    UpdatedCake Member Posts: 34
    Options

Buffs? No. Fixes? Yes. Specially AI on zombies, hitbox on M2 and sometimes broken animations. But Nemo is fine if we talk about balancing him. It's fun to play against him and even as him.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,534
    Options

Go over his add-ons and give him some better one's.

Fix his Zombies getting stuck on everything

• 7Write7
    7Write7 Member Posts: 44
    Options

Last time I noticed that nemesis being extremely bugged with whips attacks which can touch you through high closed walls and zombie being bugged in gen more often. On semi-closed maps it's playable but on RCPD or Silent hill for example such things turns match into real hell...

• Sandt21
    Sandt21 Member Posts: 761
    Options
  • OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,418
    Options

He could use better add-ons but i think he is pretty solid otherwise.

• Cybil
    Cybil Member Posts: 1,164
    edited September 2022
    Options

He needs and add-on pass and his zombies need some more work.

IDK how anyone in this thread would look at him and say he's just fine.

• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195
    edited September 2022
    Options

Hes fine but he needs to be more interesting.

I have yet to see a single good reason for Nemmy to not have a situational rocket launcher besides " I personally dont know how to balance this therefore iit's impossible"

Give us some cool addons at least. At least something st the level of Serotonin Injector

• MDRSan
    MDRSan Member Posts: 298
    Options

The only issue I have with Nemesis is the embarrassment that comes from several missed tentacle whips and no way to properly emote to the survivors that, yes, I am properly ashamed of myself.

• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195
    Options

I'drather miss with 3 blink Nurse than miss with Nemmy. Performance anxiety is real

• Ghoste
    Ghoste Member Posts: 2,135
    Options

Yes please. His add-ons are trash. Zombies are unreliable at best.

• RenRen
    RenRen Member Posts: 1,443
    Options

HIs Zombies need to be fixed, He needs most of his addons changed/buffed, and his tentacle needs a better hitbox.

I personally would prefer a complete rework but I doubt that would happen.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options

Fix his tentacle hit box, give him some better addons, fix the zombie's AI and he'll be set.

• DredgeyEdgey
    DredgeyEdgey Member Posts: 1,321
    Options

A very small one mostly ai performance updates and something to his t3 other than that no he's fine

• LinkToReality
    LinkToReality Member Posts: 115
    Options

Nemesis is in a good spot.

But I wouldn't mind the AI of the zombies getting a tuning. At least so they stop getting stuck on terrain, sometimes so bad that survivors can hug them from the front and they don't act at all, they just stand there in their own little world.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,086
    Options

I'm pretty tired of getting hit by the tentacle from the neighboring solar system.