Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Distortion wasnt working properly for Situation Awareness where the killer still went directly to me

MeiDinChina
MeiDinChina Member Posts: 3
edited September 2022 in Bug Reporting

• Platform - PC

• Description of the issue - Distortion wasn't working properly for Situation Awareness.

• Steps to reproduce (if possible) - It was on the one attempt where he was carrying survivor to basement and i was walking the entire time, my distortion consumed the token from situation awareness then he came upstairs n went n downed me instantly. Fix this please.

• How often does this occur - The one time that occurred to me directly. Other times I was far away from killer.

Also 2nd issue - Also Dead Hard does not proc properly. Been several attempts when pressing the ability and it doesnt work - VERY FRUSTRATING. U either need to fix the ability activation time cause either ping is in play and the 0.5 sec just doesn't cut it. SEVERAL GAMES its been like this since the patch update with the slow animation and it just refuses to proc. For an ability that requires u to be very specific on its time usage for any chances for a survivor this needs to be seriously looked at. Whats the point of having it when majority of the time when u literally play it right n press the ability but it doesnt work? is 0.5 sec too close for a ping priority to really make it any more less fun to ATTEMPT to play survivor? whether the animation must take priority first or the ability pressed needs to be instant - the perk is just so frustrating when u have to use its ability on a perk slot n u hope it works. Lost several games cause of it not proc'ing majority of the time with the other 20% of the time it works. Increase the ability time PLEASE I BEG U! the ping to frame for 0.5 can be based on the players ping and not the skill gap required to use it efficently. Sorry for taking the majority post for the 2nd issue, but its been frustrating so i had to let it be known. Im sure im not the only 1 dealing with this frustrating issue. Please look over the distortion perk against situation awareness please and PLEASE...PLEASE fix dead hard. Make it work at least for the nerf it already is.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• MeiDinChina
    MeiDinChina Member Posts: 3

oh btw in reference, i was near the basement area crouched behind a counter where i could not have been seen when the distortion took place and i was not seen prior when he picked up the survivor