Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Bug Report: Fast Vaulting

FlurryMage
FlurryMage Member Posts: 16

Fast Vault Bug

Example: Vaulted the killer shack window on Wrecker's Yard, the vault was quicker than 0.5 seconds.

Example:

Played a match on Autohaven: Wrecked Yard, against Twins, match seems to play like normal. When I am one of two final survivors, I begin running in the Killer Shack; vault its window, and it's over in a blink (less than 0.5 seconds, if i were to guess, more like 0.3 seconds). I do this two more times, with the exact same effect. (let killer kill me bc that's some messed up stuff to go against lol)

• -Nea Karlson
  • -Perks
  • *Bond
  • *Borrowed Time
  • *Kindred
  • *We'll Make It
  • -Map: Autohaven: Wrecked Yard
  • -Happened the 3 times I vaulted the Killer Shack Window

Log report

• (i hope it attached properly lmao) (if not, I tried again. might be two of the exact same file, my apologies)

5 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• GrapeDogMoody
    GrapeDogMoody Member Posts: 7
    edited September 2022

Did you, by any chance, also have sped up progress on stuff like mending or healing even after We'll Make It was out? Just had that happen to me, I was vaulting super fast and I let the killer kill me cause it started to look like I was cheating.

It may have to do with We'll Make It, probably? No clue, first time this has happened to me.