Please give us back dead hard like before

Options

this new dead hard sucks, if u give us back the old dead hard i am sure you will gain more players.

Comments

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

No.

That perk was utterly busted and for the sake of this games health it needed to go.

• mizark3
    mizark3 Member Posts: 1,793
    Options

The current form DH is in now is less annoying than it was, but I would say that it should be .75s instead of .5s. Too many matches are laggy as fudge, and no one plays against people on LAN. I all too often check the profile of the Killer or Survs and the name or profile is nothing but Chinese characters (google translate helps, and not Japanese, Korean, or European strangely enough, even any of those groups would be closer to me). With matches as laggy as they are, .75s is a fair balance of lag mitigation and legit reactionary timing.

• Rokku_Rorru
    Rokku_Rorru Member Posts: 950
    Options

honestly my issues more with the base chase nerfs rather than Dead Hards removal, it harmed us non-exhaustion perk users.. not to an unplayable state but it's definitely annoying to play

• fake
    fake Member Posts: 3,250
    Options

I agree with .75s. I'd love to see it tested at the next PTB.

• MrMori
    MrMori Member Posts: 1,217
    Options

No, and current DH is fine as it is. Still probably the strongest Exhaustion perk. Yes, even stronger than Sprint Burst. It's just harder to use now.

Pro tip, predict, don't react. It works poorly when you're in the open, but pretty damn good when you're in a loop.

• Masterninja
    Masterninja Member Posts: 404
    Options

NO, get good and stop complaining. Have a great day. :)