334x Survivor, 422x Killer - stats

Marik1987
Marik1987 Member Posts: 1,700
edited December 2022 in General Discussions

Hello.

because a lot here conplained about the Balancing of the game, talking about OP Killers and Survivors who cant win, I decided to test it out on myself. For my surprise, I played a lot more survivor than killer in the past ~60 days. Lets take a look:

1. SURVIVOR

After recording almost 100 games in this role, I cannot agree with the panic I can read sometimes here. In this stats, there is 2Man, 3Man and SoloQ included. Please forgive me, I dont have every option seperately recorded. I have to admit, that I forgot sometimes to press the F12 from Steam at the end-screen, but this happened on both situations, Escape and Death.

Well, here are my Survivor-Stats in the last 60 days:

As u can see, I had 50% Escape-Quote. My builds were Prove Thyself, Lithe, Off the Record and Windows of Opportunity in most 2+Man-Trials, Lithe, Off the Record, Clairvoyance and Wake-Up in SoloQ.

Now u can say, your MMR is bad or whatever, but I doubt it. I could feel that SoloQ-MMR is lower than SWF tho. After this experiment, I, for me, cannot see the OP Killers till now. BUT: Its harder to get out, 100% sure.

2. KILLER

On the other side, I have only 50+ matches recorded, because I went to Rank 1 in 1-2 weeks. Its my better role in this game for sure. I switched all Killers around (with a few exceptions... I dont like Bubba for example). Here are my stats:

Wirh a kill-rate of over 80% in total, I assume that its easier to play killer than before 6.1.0. Its a huge deal to have old deadhard dead. I think this one perk alone is a massive buff, the 10% speedup is especially helpful for M1-Killers with low mobility-powers.

As u can see, I have used Meta-Perks most of the time. With the knowledge of being more than the 61% "BHVR-Powerhouse", I feel more free to try Meme-Builds. Before the patch, I was forced to use the same 6 perks over and over again. However, the killers itself are not perfect, there are some I would love to see Devs taking a look at, especially my Freddy, Sadako, Trapper at the bottom (buffs), Nurse, Blight and Artist at the top (nerfs).

Thanks for your attention and much fun in the fog.

PS: Start-Menu of the last 14days 😅:

Post edited by Marik1987 on

Comments