We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

What's the worst doctor file

I wouldn't say add-ons because everyone would go straight to the cassette tapes but as the files which one is the worst.

Comments

• HoodedWildKard
    HoodedWildKard Member Posts: 2,013

Idk they're all pretty good. The pallet one is hysterical when you see a surv running for a fake pallet. The red stain one is handy because it acts as a spotlight, illusory doctors are handy for figuring where survs are, constant terror radius helps with stealth. I'd say the worst is a toss up between the illusory doctor one and the terror radius one. As they can benefit but are fairly unreliable.

• Tranquil_Blue
    Tranquil_Blue Member Posts: 335
    edited October 2022

I guess I'd say that the Order addons are probably the weakest, but they aren't bad by any means. It depends how you want to play.

The Discipline ones are probably the best overall, but you can make some fun builds with the other ones (stacking them for bigger effects, mixing and matching for variety, combining Calm with Distressing for a massive Static Blast terror radius, combining Restraint with Lethal Pursuer for aura reading, etc.).

• Maelstrom808
    Maelstrom808 Member Posts: 685

From best to worst imo (although all have thier uses):

Discipline

Restraint

Calm

Order

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,444
    edited October 2022

I think the weakest one might be Calm. Discipline is just great. Both effects are super good and help immensely. Order comes in clutch pretty much every single game at least once because many survivors know they need to pre drop if the Doctor is good. Breaking and replacing it with a fake pallet confuses them. Also the pallets can be up or dropped which makes it harder to tell if the pallet is real than with Freddy and they spawn automatically without you having to do anything for it. The restrain addons allow you to find and chase survivors without having to use Static Blast and potentially only hitting 1 survivor. Calm can confuse survivors but being aware of the addon weakens its impact drastically.

I recommend sending yourself to The Game with Brutal Strength, Enduring, Spirit Fury and an Order addon. Its hilarious.

Post edited by Xernoton on
  • sulaiman
    sulaiman Member Posts: 3,219

I think it depends on the build (aka context). My favorite build is 2 calm-addons together with distressing and starstruck. on smaller maps like the game, rcpd, midwich and such you constantly have the whole map in your terror radius, making survivors basicly permanent exposed.