Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Any Trapper builds that helps him with his power?

Title

Comments

• TheSubstitute
    TheSubstitute Member Posts: 2,436

Corrupt Intervention and Deadlock really help Trapper with being able to set up. Otz also runs NWO to give him more time at endgame. When the gens are nearly done (its Trapper so it's usually a when, not an if) trap the exit gate levers so the disarm notification gives you time to get there.

For myself, I normally run Corrupt, Deadlock, Call of Brine and Brutal Strength. I trap the hell out of a good 4 gen setup and then use CoB and Brutal Strength to help me keep it. Corrupt and Deadlock are to give me time to set up a 4 gen and then I fall back to a 3 gen if needed.

• Marik1987
    Marik1987 Member Posts: 1,700

Corrupt is a must have to set up.

Besides that, go for Agitation to get a basement-hook!

Trappers best win-chances are Basement-Gameplays.

• Gress
    Gress Member Posts: 31

Seconding No Way Out. Worst case scenario, you could trap both exit gates and get two indications when someone is trying for the gate.

Agitation is good for basement hooks, and Scourge Hook: Monstrous Shrine is good for basement hooks and not camping.

Oppression is a favorite gen perk, either that or Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance.

Coup De Grace is a perk I run on almost all M1 killers because it's so good.

If you have the common add-on that allows you to not get stuck in your traps (but disables them instead when you walk into them), you can get some disgusting plays. Singlehandedly turned a 0k into a 4k at 1 gen with it.

Finally, if you want to, bring a map offering to up the chances of a preferred map.

Good luck!