Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

They need to fix Ghost face reveal effect

I can have my camera and character staring at him but it doesn't even give a second of the reveal noise until he exposes me he can even be close and it doesn't work.

Comments

• sluc16
    sluc16 Member Posts: 536

Yep, this is a huge problem thay is not being addressed, the GF revealed mechanic is completely useless, every match against GF I would have him right on front of me in the middle of the screen, and just nothing happens

• HoodedWildKard
    HoodedWildKard Member Posts: 2,013

Funny because i have zero issues revealing him, have to adjust my camera sometimes. But I'm usually able to do it even under pressure.

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,364

Since the last changes they made to ghostface's reveal mechanic, I've been able to reveal him through walls on a consistent basis.

• Gress
    Gress Member Posts: 31

It might be a bit since they did rework him not too long ago. Cannot say for sure. In my experience, it does seem they did make it somewhat easier to reveal, because I genuinely could not reveal him ever before the rework. But that's not to say it works 100% of the time.

80% of the time I can say that I was able to reveal him, and it was fair for both sides, but the other 20% has either been he barely had an opportunity, or I was close enough to his face to kiss him and it still refused to reveal.

• dspaceman20
    dspaceman20 Member Posts: 4,699

Petition to delete Ghostface? :)

• Mattie_MayhemOG
    Mattie_MayhemOG Member Posts: 315

Yes, this is the actual problem. He used to be alot more fun but the revel is completely survivor sided now

• JustAnotherNewbie
    JustAnotherNewbie Member Posts: 1,941

I also can't reveal him. I remember on RPD he was behind a low obstacle and I could see more than half of him, but it would not reveal him even if he was in the middle of my screen and he exposed me instead, lol.