How is Nurse hard?

So I've been playing exclusively Nurse and shes kinda easy I've had little to no problems and climb ranks with her lol are you guys sure shes the hardest killer?

Comments

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

I had the same thing. I personally think Spirit is way harder,

• mcNuggets
    mcNuggets Member Posts: 767

Play vs. good players and you loose hope in life.
    I lost hope.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

@Poweas said:
    I had the same thing. I personally think Spirit is way harder,

Nurse = mechanical skills and muscle memory

Spirit = mind games and prediction

Spirit is hard because even if you do master her, you won’t always predict right or mind game a survivor. While, Nurse on the otherhand if mastered will always wipe the survivors out because her power is more reliant on catching survivors.

That may be why you think Spirit is harder but I have yet to become good with Nurse because it’s a lot to learn with specific maps and where to blink, how far you have to blink, and how long to charge a blink. Also I lose survivors easily with her fatigue, I need better perks (Shadowborn and Ruin specifically) on her then maybe I’ll do better. I still think Nurse takes longer to learn than Spirit does.

• pemberley
    pemberley Member Posts: 1,510
    Nurse is really hard on ps4. I have only ever come across 2 good nurses. 

I was terrible with her and I only got less terrible with her after weeks of playing nothing but nurse. If I picked her up again I would be back to being downright terrible. On ps4, nurse is hard and it’s even harder when you take into how long you must put time into her and to KEEP playing her because you can’t get rusty. 
  • Jake_Parks_prince
    Jake_Parks_prince Member Posts: 218

@Mister_Holdout said:
    Playing Nurse at a high skill level is not easy.

As a Nurse, you'll need to have the mechanical skill to make accurate blinks, in addition to the prediction skills necessary to correctly anticipate the survivor's movement.

In short, good survivors are not easy to land hits on.

Cause like most survivors always play the same card. After my first blink I see if they pull the double back tactic or the run behind something tactic so ill miss a couple blinks but then I'll always hit the third one.

• Jake_Parks_prince

@pemberley said:
    Nurse is really hard on ps4. I have only ever come across 2 good nurses. 

I was terrible with her and I only got less terrible with her after weeks of playing nothing but nurse. If I picked her up again I would be back to being downright terrible. On ps4, nurse is hard and it’s even harder when you take into how long you must put time into her and to KEEP playing her because you can’t get rusty. 

Nurse on console is bad in general lol on xbox I tried to main nurse and shes a P1 and I still can only get like a 2k on a lucky day. On PC shes level 21 and I'm at rank 7 and I constantly get 2-4k's every round the only time I really really struggle is on corn maps but thats mainly because I have poor eye sight lol.

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    Met some good nurses on ps4 recently. But I think they are using mouse and keyboard.
  • MegMain98

@Eveline said:
    Met some good nurses on ps4 recently. But I think they are using mouse and keyboard.

Can you even use a keyboard and mouse on PS4?

• Jake_Parks_prince

@CrowS said:
    She is tough on PS4, because it is really hard to control your blinks with the accuracy needed to land a shot before the disorientation.

Honestly on console main spirit she is by far the best killer on console and will dominate if you're amazing with her.

• Eveline
    MegMain98 said:

@Eveline said:

Can you even use a keyboard and mouse on PS4?

Yes. And it's not even bannable.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Jake_Parks_prince said:
    So I've been playing exclusively Nurse and shes kinda easy I've had little to no problems and climb ranks with her lol are you guys sure shes the hardest killer?

Rank up with her and face a decent team, then we may talk again.

I can play freddy without perks and rank up easily in low ranks, no big deal

• Jake_Parks_prince

@Master said:

@Jake_Parks_prince said:

I'm rank 7 and I've team wiped as freddy no perks at rank 2 he really isn't that weak sksksksks

• TheWraith883
    TheWraith883 Member Posts: 66

Of course, another survivor main said that why not? Not all of us can play nurse when you play nurse against good players you will get rekt easily you really think that nurse is easy? stream and show us how you play with her I bet you don't even get 1 kill.

• Jake_Parks_prince

@TheWraith883 said:
    Of course, another survivor main said that why not? Not all of us can play nurse when you play nurse against good players you will get rekt easily you really think that nurse is easy? stream and show us how you play with her I bet you don't even get 1 kill.

I'm not even a survivor main I-

• Master

@Jake_Parks_prince said:

@Master said:

@Jake_Parks_prince said:

I'm rank 7 and I've team wiped as freddy no perks at rank 2 he really isn't that weak sksksksks

Against potato survivor he works yeah

• Jake_Parks_prince

@Master said:

@Jake_Parks_prince said:

@Master said:

@Jake_Parks_prince said:

Oml y'all act like Tyde Tyme I swear

• Master

@Master said:

@Jake_Parks_prince said:

@Master said:

@Jake_Parks_prince said:

Feel free to prove me wrong, but I bet you can't do :wink: 
  • TheWraith883
    TheWraith883 Member Posts: 66

a lot of survivors mains are saying that because they want the developers to nerf the nurse and they all say that she is so easy to play and OP. In fact, I don't think she is OP and I don't mind reducing the fatigue time. Also, she is so hard to play even on the PC. too many dead zones and hard to balance her.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,164

I'm practicing playing Nurse on the PS4. It is really, really difficult. And any changes made to the PC version will affect the console versions. The low FPS and low sensitivity (even at max) really work against her.

It's not like The Nurse doesn't have any weaknesses. Her blinks may be deadly, but her fatigue gives her a big downside. When she's fatigued, it is easy to lose sight of survivors. The dead zones in maps are also a big problem, though those are errors rather than a feature.

• Eveline
    I'm currently facing someone multiple times on ps4. They are really good with nurse which is surprising because good nurses on ps4 are really rare. This person is godlike.
  • MegMain98

@TheWraith883 said:
    a lot of survivors mains are saying that because they want the developers to nerf the nurse and they all say that she is so easy to play and OP. In fact, I don't think she is OP and I don't mind reducing the fatigue time. Also, she is so hard to play even on the PC. too many dead zones and hard to balance her.

I’m a decent killer, but I just can’t grasp Nurse. I lose survivors so quickly when I go into fatigue. I’m very good with Spirit and people say she is harder than Nurse.

The only two things I’d change about Nurse is reducing her base fatigue time slightly and making so that when she does go into fatigue, her vision isn’t as impaired so much. When you go into fatigue, you get a black border around your screen and your vision slightly blurs.

• Jake_Parks_prince

@Master said:
    Jake_Parks_prince said:

@Master said:

@Jake_Parks_prince said:

@Master said:

@Jake_Parks_prince said:

Just play Freddy lmao

• Jake_Parks_prince

@TheWraith883 said:

I wouldn't mind her fatigue time being reduced I run the pocketwatch a lot for that reason but without it I get pretty decent 4k's. Idk what it is but on PC shes just so much easier to play then on console.

• Kherma
    Kherma Member Posts: 24
    edited February 2019

@MegMain98 said:
    I’m a decent killer, but I just can’t grasp Nurse. I lose survivors so quickly when I go into fatigue. I’m very good with Spirit and people say she is harder than Nurse.

The only two things I’d change about Nurse is reducing her base fatigue time slightly and making so that when she does go into fatigue, her vision isn’t as impaired so much. When you go into fatigue, you get a black border around your screen and your vision slightly blurs.

Shadowborn, bloodhound and pocket watch addon could be solve for your problem.
    When i go into the fatigue, i listen closely if i've a hit landed on survivor that where he might be going and turn myself on that direction while in fatigue. They are very loud and you can keep tracking due to that.

• Master

@Master said:
    Jake_Parks_prince said:

@Master said:

@Jake_Parks_prince said:

@Master said:

@Jake_Parks_prince said:

Just play Freddy lmao

Thanks for proving me right