Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Pls put keyboard and mouse on console

pls make keyboard and mouse compatiable for console players

Comments

• OniWantsYourMacaroni
    OniWantsYourMacaroni Member Posts: 5,944
    edited October 2022

I'd rather have them introducing proper controller settings like in other games that require a lot of aiming,

But i guess i'll have to wait for Dead By Daylight 2 before that happens :/

• CoDismylife
    CoDismylife Member Posts: 327

Buy pc bro

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,751

Why? It is widely accepted many killers can only be played to their full potential with M&K. And most games with Crossplay give this option.

Also some cannot afford a gaming PC, in particular one that can run this bug-filled poorly-optimized heap of spaghetti well.

And say one gets that fantastic PC. Remember there's no Cross Progression either, nor is it likely to ever happen. So they'd have to rebuy the game, rebuy the DLC's, rebuy any wanted cosmetics, and then regrind everything from scratch as well. You know the grind of this game, and few with thousands of hours and whatever monies spent are going to go through all that

Just sayin get a PC is not a viable solution.

• Lost_Boy
    Lost_Boy Member Posts: 664

Every game that has crossplay enabled from console to PC should have mouse & keyboard support. I probably still wouldn't use it because I like lying on my sofa playing on the big screen, but it should still be an option.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

Just give us controller settings.