Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Huge FPS drops. Plz help.

Hi, recently, at the start of literally every game, for the first min or so, I have random fps drops where my screen actually freezes for about .5 to 1 second, and less frequently the rest of the game. When I restart my pc (steam btw) it'll help a tiny bit but after a few games it picks back up. I know its not my hardware as I have a 3080 12gb, i5-12600k, 32gb 3200mz ram, etc. I have uncapped my frames to 144 but this has only started happening as of late. Has anyone else been having these issues and could possibly help me fix it? As this is actually affecting my gameplay experience. Thanks for at least reading!

Best Answer

• Flightless040
    Flightless040 Member Posts: 4
    Answer ✓

Nvm. I had to disable read only to fix a settings issue and turns out i left buservsync as true and after fixing that i no longer have this issue. gonna leave this here in case anyone else has this issue