Prize Pumpkin not giving me progress.

Options
BugReporterOnly
BugReporterOnly Member Posts: 370
edited October 2022 in Bug Reporting

I'm on the Switch and it's not giving me any progress towards this. I kicked many pumpkins made sure I got 2 that gave haste and no progress. I'm not sure if anything negates it but this is frustrating to say the least.

5 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• defaultuk
    defaultuk Member Posts: 27
    Options

same for me on pc

• BigDaddyPhilSwift
    BigDaddyPhilSwift Member Posts: 19
    edited October 2022
    Options

it caps at 15, so you have to transfer a minimum of 2 times. i’m not sure if this was your problem, but it might be. i’ve also kicked some “trick pumpkins” that might not give juicy juice. i’ll have to check next time i see a scoring for one pop up.

edit: if you do fair share of gens in a trial, then you should be able to get max juicy juice despite potential hugs.

• BugReporterOnly
    BugReporterOnly Member Posts: 370
    Options

I know how it works and I did everything correctly the energy doesn't matter the haste effect is what counts for this one. I had to change to an old challenge play a match and re equip the tome challenge afterwards to get it to work. Now I'm not sure if I'm stuck on the energy void one or just not getting it. It dosen't say in one match but I stole 3 with Power Struggle and it didn't give me 3 out of 6 so I'm going to try again to see if I can get this to work.

• philomela
    philomela Member Posts: 34
    edited October 2022
    Options

Agreed, never seems to accumulate. This challenge is a rotten pumpkin. On PC, tried 2x treats per match or separately, relogging, no difference.

• shlague
    shlague Member Posts: 7
    Options

same pc

• shlague
    shlague Member Posts: 7
    Options

have solved this, dont take the challenge either killer and surv

only take surv or killer have solved the issue

• shalo
    shalo Member Posts: 1,498
    Options

Same issue, how did you manage to screw this up BVHR?

• KwwB
    KwwB Member Posts: 75
    Options

Yeah I'm having this issue too. It's right in the damn middle of the track too so I can't progress.

• philomela
    philomela Member Posts: 34
    Options

I switched to killer and it completed there. So try playing the opposite role if you're still stuck.