Escape Artist DOES NOT COUNT PROGRESS

Options
EliskaMM
EliskaMM Member Posts: 145

Platform: Steam

The Halloween tome challenge for survivors DOES NOT COUNT progress!! Escaped with Elody and it didn't do anything.

7 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• philomela
    philomela Member Posts: 34
    Options

Sometimes it will give you the challenge on the second escape even if it didn't track the first. But yes it has issues.

• Iza13
    Iza13 Member Posts: 57
    Options

Heeey I got the same problem but I have a video about it, so thought I might post that here too. Don't be too harsh on my gameplay please, that's not what the video is about. You can see in the beginning that I have the challenge and you can clearly see me escape and all but the progress bar doesn't go up.

I'm on Steam too.

Here's a link that leads to the video because the video is too big to be posted here.

https://we.tl/t-PmIxWS9Qhl Sadly, using this website means you have to download the video to see it and it will be gone after one week. I'll post a YouTube link later, YouTube just takes its time to upload.

• Zensunim
    Zensunim Member Posts: 156
    edited October 2022
    Options

PC Steam, wife escaped through the hatch (2 gens left) using Kate, 0/2 progress displayed afterwards.

2nd time she escaped through the hatch (1 gen left) using Kate, 1/2 progress.

3rd time was through the exit door to complete the challenge.

Post edited by Zensunim on
  • BarbecueANDTitties
    Options

Both my friend and I have had the same thing happen. If it is not counting for you, what worked for us is deselecting and reselecting the challange and next time you escape it should count toward the challange.

Error was on PC Steam