Tombstone Myers and lockers

Options
MrDardon
MrDardon Member Posts: 3,880

Pretty much survivors are abusing lockers against a Tombstone Myers. So I think the devs should give Michael the ability to kill survivors out of lockers when in Tier 3. Grabbing their neck and instead of pulling them on his shoulder he makes the Mori animation.

Comments

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    Options

Nope, that's their only counter. You can still hook them, it's not that they will just escape your grasp.
    If you are hunting for the achievement, try moonwalking in front of a survivor in a locker. A couple time they went out and let me kill them just for that.

• StalwartXX
    StalwartXX Member Posts: 80
    Options

Couldn't you just drop them on the ground after pulling them from the locker and mori them?

• Trollfarceur
    Trollfarceur Member Posts: 33
    Options

If you want the achievement, my advice is to try it 1 week after the rank reset. You will face more low rank survivors that are not aware of this build and will not hide in lockers. I also recommand you to use this build:

Perks: M&A, PWYF, Overcharge, Hex: Ruin
    Addons: Both pink ones
    Strategy: Do a 3 gens strat for better effect. If you have your obession, just chase and leave 3 times to get the 3 PWYF tokens (and stalk a lot while doing it :p). Ruin and Overcharge will almost guaranty you to get to EW3. To get to EW3 you almost need to fully stalk 3 survivors (when the survivor's aura is dark red you can't stalk him anymore)

Good luck!

• Brawler
    Brawler Member Posts: 331
    Options

Couldn't you just drop them on the ground after pulling them from the locker and mori them?

With Tombstone you can kill healthy or injured Survivors, not dying. 
  • MrDardon
    Options

@Brawler said:
    StalwartXX said:

With Tombstone you can kill healthy or injured Survivors, not dying. 

Not with the tombstone, you can only kill healty or injured survivors.

• MrDardon
    Options

@White_Owl said:
    Nope, that's their only counter. You can still hook them, it's not that they will just escape your grasp.
    If you are hunting for the achievement, try moonwalking in front of a survivor in a locker. A couple time they went out and let me kill them just for that.

I don't have a problem at all. When I use a tombstone or tombstone piece, nobody hides in lockers in my games. But it's still a problem for players who doesn't have the achievement yet.