Clown Belly

ByeByeQ
ByeByeQ Member Posts: 1,104

I've played a lot of Clown and I never seen this until recently:

This the "Got Nothing in my Pockets" cosmetic and when I play Clown I run this cosmetic almost all of the time.

13 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Wowie
    Wowie Member Posts: 571

This happened to me as well, with the Jesterfied outfit on RPD. Couldn't see the lower half of my screen and had to forfeit the match.

• Thusly_Boned
    Thusly_Boned Member Posts: 2,884

Thirded; this happened to me on RPD with the Cartoon Special outfit. Camera seemed to be inside his belly, and made gameplay very challenging, to say the least

• Awesomealan1
    Awesomealan1 Member Posts: 38

Happening to me as well. Really annoying, as he's my main.

• NemmyMan3000
    NemmyMan3000 Member Posts: 228

Legit cant see anything below me and its really annoying

• Norhc
    Norhc Member Posts: 575

I think it's on most if not all his cosmetics. Surprised they didn't address it in the PTB patch notes but then again that's BHVR we're talking about, they still have not fixed his bottle bug from last year.

• Cybil
    Cybil Member Posts: 1,163

lmao

But also "oh no" because I JUST bought him.

• Chamelion
    Chamelion Member Posts: 4

I also had this issue pop up. It has to be new(er?) because I've played clown a few times for his daily challenge and I definitely do not remember the belly being THAT far out. It's usually flat (well, relatively flat) when you look down but the first time I saw this it made me realise how difficult it was going to be to look for downed survivors.

• Enrico_Polatso2
    Enrico_Polatso2 Member Posts: 26

Bhvr needs to fix this thats 2 outfits!!!!!

• Mazollel
    Mazollel Member Posts: 22

Bumping this because this is -still- an issue. Had several survivors that I walked in circles trying to find because half of the screen went black when I angled the camera downward.