its ok to ruin another players game play experience.

Options
King_Viper
King_Viper Member Posts: 45
edited October 2022 in General Discussions

reported with video proof and this is BHVR's response.

I guess we can all do this now and ruin everyones game so noone will play the game anymore. from the start of the game this player followed me to a totem then blocked me in where I was unable to play the game. I purchased this game to play and this player chose to be a toxic player and ruin others experience... not only mine but the other two players as well as I was unable to contribute to the objectives as well as him for being an ass.

My player name is assquatch.. other player is the other dwight.

Mike (Dead by Daylight)

Oct 24, 2022, 15:23 EDT

Hello there,

I'm Mike, thank you for contacting Dead by Daylight Support!

We understand that finding players like these can be frustrating, we wish you the best of luck in your future trials.

We invite you to share your thoughts in the forums or social media if you would like to have a discussion regarding these topics.

Let us know if you have further questions or concerns.

See you in The Fog!

Mike

Keithaz24

Oct 24, 2022, 11:54 EDT

Well that’s a crock of #########. It’s ok to ruin others game play intentionally? The game just started and he had no reason for his actions other than to ruin my game.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 24, 2022, at 8:46 AM, Daryl (Dead by Daylight) <support@dead-by-daylight.zendesk.com> wrote:>

Daryl (Dead by Daylight)

Oct 24, 2022, 09:46 EDT

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us today.

Whilst we appreciate your support for the game and your desire to make the game a more enjoyable experience, we must make you aware that Bodyblocking is not considered to be a punishable offence. This means no action will be taken against this player.

You can find out more information about bannable offences here:

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/

Thank you, 

The Dead by Daylight Team

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.