The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Adept Dredge not being awarded upon getting the Merciless Killer win

ChrissKenobi57
ChrissKenobi57 Member Posts: 21

I am playing on PC (Steam) and I bought the new DLC, roots of Dread. I have not gotten Adept Dredge, even though I've gotten a Merciless killer win twice. I believe the first one was at Mount Ormond Resort and the second one just happened at The Garden of Joy. Both were 4 kills with 12 hooks. I even have the screenshot showing the 4 iridescent medals. First one I believe I used the Burnt Letters, the Malthinker's Skull and Bloody Party Streamers. Second one I used The Burnt Letters, the Broken Doll and an Ardent Tanager Wreath. In both games I had Dissolution, Darkness Revealed and Septic Touch, all at level 2 (green perks).

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Criselith
    Criselith Member Posts: 10

Platform: PS4

Adept Dredge trophy is still bugged! It not unlocking the trophy after hooking 4 survivors and using only 3 Dredge's perks

• ChrissKenobi57
    ChrissKenobi57 Member Posts: 21

Did you use his power a lot? Did you chase survivors away from hooked ones? Did the chases last at least 30 seconds? All of these factors must be accounted for. Also, the gens must not be done. If all 5 are done, the Adept becomes either way harder or unobtainable. And of course, none must get hatch and you have to have at least 10 hook actions. Survivors going to second state without being unhooked really make it harder. As well as using Dredge's instadown add-on.