Lack of regional servers

I am a player from India. I have heard that the game used to have some servers located in Mumbai. For some reason, these servers were shut down and now I always have 100+ ping in my games while a server in Mumbai would give me a ping of 20-25. As a survivor, 100+ ping is unplayable. As an example,

this is a compilation of poor hits i gathered just from the last week's games. Every game I have to play and endure these types of hits. This is not a killer ping issue as in most clips the killer high ping icon is not even shown.

I have talked to multiple people playing from my country and everyone's experience is the same. These types of hits are so frustrating and I genuinely feel like not playing as a survivor at all, but the killer queue times are so long that I am forced into the survivor role.

I have tried contacting support, tried posting on reddit and tried tagging DBD's twitter account in a similar post. This is the last place that I can think for sharing these issues. I don't browse these forums at all so I don't know how this works, but if a dev or BHVR staff member is reading this, please consider re enabling the Mumbai servers once again.

As for the other people viewing this post, do you encounter similar issues in your game as well? I would love to know you people's opinion on this.

Comments