Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Killer Challenge "Reverent" from Tome 13 does not count correctly

Aven_Fallen
Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,060

Platform: PC, Steam

Description of the issue: The Killer Challenge "Reverent" from Tome 13 requires to sacrifice 4 Survivors to the Entity. I got a 4K and only a progress of 3 Survivors. See screenshot:

Steps to reproduce: Equip the challenge and try to get it in one trial with a 4K. I think it is either because there were two Megs or because of the Crossplay-Survivor.

5 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• wimpy
    wimpy Member Posts: 274
    edited October 2022

I wrote in another report that since patch 6.3.1, it seems that sacrificing 4 survivors only counts for 3. Could you please check the online killer grade Devout in the post-match results? 

Even if a match that you sacrificed 4 survivors, it only counts as [60 SURVIVOR SACRIFICES]. If it is true, it should show [80 SURVIVOR SACRIFICES].

I checked and the same result was obtained even if there were several identical survivors, or even if they were all different survivors.

And the results were exactly the same whether there was 1, 2, or 4 crossplay survivors.

• DarkJokerOfAmuro
    DarkJokerOfAmuro Member Posts: 84
    edited October 2022

Yeah I just got this with mine too right away I'm honestly surprised this hasn't been fixed..... Also fun fact I also when against Two Megs in this match

• TheFrogElement
    TheFrogElement Member Posts: 1

This has happened to me on Xbox as well. Just happened to me today. I did a 4k in first match and got 1 kill second match, and only updated at 3.

• jexassic
    jexassic Member Posts: 3

I just had this happen to me on PC. I got 3 kills, but the challenge only counted 2. Same bug, different numbers.

• fogdonkey
    fogdonkey Member Posts: 1,567

On the event tome I had 4 sacrifices, but it counted 0...

• CanadaJay
    CanadaJay Member Posts: 1

I've had this issue on PC as well. Seems like any survivors sacrificed during the endgame collapse do not count towards the challenge for some reason