Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

How exactly do I complete "THAT'S RUDE"?

aylawell
aylawell Member Posts: 119

Ive been stuck on this challenge from chapter 4 of tome 6 for a long time.. it says "point in the killer's direction within 5 seconds of the perk PREMONITION activating 2 times in one trial." No matter how many times i try this it never registers as completed. Do i have to point BEFORE it activates? Thats the only thing i haven't tried yet.. i hope thats not it because.. thats going to be a tough one xd.

Best Answer

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 4,143
    Answer ✓

An important thing to note: You have to let the point animation finish completely. Cancelling it early by running will cause it not to count for the challenge.

Answers

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,705

It shouldn’t be before it activates. Though I remember many many people had trouble getting the challenge done back when it just released and I imagine it is kinda buggy?

maybe it has something to do with the angle/how you look in the direction of the killer. Killer might move out of it or something… maybe try to combo it with some kind of aura reading? (OoO for example?) otherwise I would say try and try again..

if you are sure you got it done right and have a clip of it then not registering you can open a bug report (but I don’t think it would be high priority…)

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,682

I know this challenge was bugged a while ago; I'm not sure if it ever got fixed. It might still not be working.

• aylawell

Ty for the replies, ill keep trying on my down time xd

• Biscuits
    Biscuits Member Posts: 1,097

There were a couple of bugs with this challenge but I think the main one is, you have to be looking at the killer unobstructed by any obstacles.

• aylawell

Ty @ReverseVelocity i think this may be the issue, i havent tried it yet but im squirrelly xd ill give it a shot

• aylawell

I finally did it! (In style i might add xd) ty for the help :)