The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Oh my god please do something about the bloodweb

AhoyWolf
AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,074
edited October 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

Literally just now leveled Ghosty up from level one to level fifty and it took around 10 minutes, that's just unacceptable, make some button to let us buy everything or just a simple click on the nodes would help instead of holding the button for ages, also would help if the annoying presents didn't require another click to close.

Post edited by JocelynAwakens on

Comments

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,697

I wish we could click on an outer node from the start of a web and it would automatically buy everything in-between that you need in order to get there.

Or just an auto-spend button for the people who want it and don’t care what they end up with. I wouldn’t use that personally, but it’s a request I’ve been seeing a lot lately.

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,140

I've been saving up some bloodpoints these past fewdays because I was waiting for my pay to buy a few DLCs and prestige a character, and I'm not looking forward to the 5-10 minutes I'll spend on the bloodweb haha !

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,188

It's definitely something they're aware of. Spending too much time on the bloodweb was brought up in the last survey

• Haz
    Haz Member Posts: 23

Agree

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455

Yes this is one of the worst things in the game left to fix for them. You spend way to much time in bloodwebs.