Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

People keep saying I'm hacking and report me when I'm playing huntress

I would consider myself decent at her and I run aura reading perks like darkness revealed and bbq etc. and ppl keep saying I'm hacking. Can they actually get me banned bc of this?

Comments

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,565

If you didn't do anything wrong, they won't have proof of you doing anything wrong. Therefore, you won't get banned.

• Nun_So_Vile
    Nun_So_Vile Member Posts: 2,332

You should just tell them you are and give them the ;)

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,583

You cannot get banned for that unless you actually do use third party software.

• RiskyKara
    RiskyKara Member Posts: 804

Tell them to do bones.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

Not unless they have proof

• Akumakaji
    Akumakaji Member Posts: 5,162
    edited October 2022

Yeah, don't worry about it. In one of my latest game as the Clown I was pitted against a bully duo, who tried to t-bag at palettes, flashlight click, the whole shabang and going for each others saves (the last one is obviously not toxic, but you get my gist), I think the other two were soloQs, but during the game I just saw typical bully behaviour and shifted gears from "chill killer" to "mean killer".

I had played around with a wallhack build, ie Cigar Box+Garish Makeup Kit and so could foil nearly every sneaky survivor trick. After the game they accused me of hacking and that I always knew were everyone was while I wasn't running any info or aura reading perks. I pointed out my add-ons, but that didn't satisfy them and they stuck to their version of me cheating. shrug Even if they had video footage of the game, it wouldn't show anything unusual going on. I bet if you could rewatch that match you would see a Clown chugging aroung an extraordinary amount of yellow bottles and spinning in circles.

So, instead of worrying take such accusations as a batch of honor: you played so well and stomped them so hard that you MUST be cheating. ;)

• Barbarossa2020
    Barbarossa2020 Member Posts: 1,369

If survivors are crying after a game, you've done your job well.

For more inspiration refer to the next killer to be released.