Mori's

Glossed
Glossed Member Posts: 49
edited June 2018 in General Discussions

Does anyone ever notice in a mori that the killer uses there "weapon" to kill you, right? Of course they do. But then you have to stop and think you just hit them with the same weapon 1 or 2 times to knock them down. Don't you think that is strange. For example, the pigs mori. She uses her Blade to cut you, But she also used her blade to slash you to knock you. It kinda doesn't make any sense to me, but that is my opinion.

(P.S I thought about this while watching every killer's mori on youtube and eating chips)

Comments

• SoulKey
    SoulKey Member Posts: 338

Being able to heal with a medkit after getting chainsawed, i wouldn't think too much about mori's :dizzy:

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,940

@Glossed said:
    Does anyone ever notice in a mori that the killer uses there "weapon" to kill you, right? Of course they do. But then you have to stop and think you just hit them with the same weapon 1 or 2 times to knock them down. Don't you think that is strange. For example, the pigs mori. She uses her Blade to cut you, But she also used her blade to slash you to knock you. It kinda doesn't make any sense to me, but that is my opinion.

(P.S I thought about this while watching every killer's mori on youtube and eating chips)

She slits your throat at the Mori animation. When you hit and down them she slashes you at the back

• popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831
    Well, Nurse is choking survivors.  8-)
  • Superyoshiegg
    Superyoshiegg Member Posts: 1,487

The Nurse and Doctor don't use their weapons in their Mori's though.

• TheChanelOberlin
    TheChanelOberlin Member Posts: 80
    The Hag definitely has the most unique and deadly looking Mori, ripping their throat out before disembowelling them and eating their insides, most of the others are a bit lame. Watching the Chainsaw slice survivors in half but they’re still whole sucks. 
  • nooxet
    nooxet Member Posts: 88

Myers Mori animation is pretty cool too.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,940

I like the Hags Mori the most. Myers Mori is also good because it's cold and merciless. Huntress and Leatherface are good too. The others are a bit lame

• Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    The Nurse's mori is of evil and empathy at the same time. And it is beautiful. I will never retire of it. Come Nurse, mori me!